Facebook Avatar not Available – How to Create/Make Avatar on Facebook Site: Are you a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on How to Create/Make Avatar on Facebook Site? If you answered yes, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to figure out how to Create/Make Avatar on Facebook Site. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
How to Create/Make Avatar on Facebook Site is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to set up a new facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on Facebook Avatar not Available – How to Create/Make Avatar on Facebook Site.
Facebook allows you to create your own avatar that will be featured on stickers. You can then post it from there in Facebook stories, views, and more.
Create Your Facebook Avatar
- First off, you need to be logged into the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click the three lines at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on ‘Next.’
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on ‘Next.’
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape, and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner.’ Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.
Your Facebook avatar is now ready.
You will now be able to see three buttons at the top right corner.
The first button allows you to share your avatar to your newsfeed or to use it as your profile picture.
The second button allows you to view and use the stickers based on your avatar.
The third button allows you to edit your avatar.
Facebook Avatar not Available, How to Fix?
If this option is not available on your Facebook, here’s what you need to do.
I Didn’t have the Avatar feature on my Facebook App, and I did this, Now I can make my own Avatar.
Didn’t you see the Avatar feature in your Facebook app? You’re not alone. Follow these steps, and you’re going to be glad you did
- I Clicked the three lines at the bottom right corner of my screen.
Scrolled down and clicked “See More” expecting to see the “Avatars” but it wasn’t there
Still in the see more options, I found Update Facebook, and I clicked to update
I logged in and went to the “see more” option, and I’ve found the “Avatars.”
Note: If you didn’t get it after following these steps, know that Facebook is slowly rolling out new features for all. All will Gradually get the feature, but you may not be among this stream of users who have got the feature yet.
That is it on Facebook Avatar not Available – How to Create/Make Avatar on Facebook Site I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it!!!