How to Make Your Facebook Photo Album Private on Mobile & PC: Are you a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on How to Make Your Facebook Photo Album Private on Mobile & PC? If you answered yes, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to figure out How to Make Your Facebook Photo Album Private on Mobile & PC. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
How to Make Your Facebook Photo Album Private on Mobile & PC is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to set up a new facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on How to Make Your Facebook Photo Album Private on Mobile & PC.
How to Make Your Facebook Photo Album Private on Mobile & PC
You created a photo album on Facebook but forgot to lock it? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
HOW TO PRIVATIZE YOUR FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
On Your Facebook Application
- On your Facebook page, click on the menu button (the menu button is like three horizontal straight lines piled on top of each other)
- Next, click on your name to view your profile
- Next, Scroll down and tap on Photos
- On the top of the page under your name, swipe right to view your Albums
- Search for and select the album you want to privatize
- Tap on the album to open
- Tap on the menu button at the top right hand corner of the page (the menu button is like three dots piled on top of each other)
- Click on Edit
- Tap on Friends and set your preference. If the options you see at first are not okay by you, click on More for more options and tap on the option you prefer.
On Your Browser:
- Log in your Facebook profile.
- Next, click on your name at the left-hand corner of the Facebook page to go to your profile.
- Next, click on Photos(under your cover photo and in between Friends & More).
- On the pop-up screen, click on Albums.
- Select the album you want to privatize and click on the downward arrow at the bottom of the album screen.
- On the pop-up screen, choose who should see/view the album and tap on it (You can click More to view more options).
Have fun privatizing your albums!
That is it on How to Make Your Facebook Photo Album Private on Mobile & PC. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!