Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago – Accessing Facebook Memories: Are you a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on How to access Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago? If you answered yes, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to figure out Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
How to access Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to set up a new facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago – Accessing Facebook Memories.
Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago
Facebook has introduced a feature called “Memories.” With this feature, you can reflect on the moments you shared with your family and friends.
This feature is an extended feature of the “On This Day,” features that give users the opportunity to look back last year and memories you’ve shared with friends on Facebook.
Though this Memories features is not really new on Facebook, however, it now has its own dedicated page which makes it easy to find it.
If you want to share your memories today on Facebook but don’t know where it is, then this article is for you.
In this article, I will quickly share with you how to find Memories 1 year ago on Facebook.
How to Find Memories 1 Year Ago on Facebook
To find memories 1 year ago on Facebook, follow this process below.
- Open your Facebook mobile app, or go to Facebook on facebook.com
- Log in your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline
- on the right side of your screen click activity log
- On the activity log page, you will see all your activities on Facebook, use the MENU on your left to filter the activities: If the MEMORIES if picture or videos, click “photos and video“
- On the right side of the activity log page, you will see list of years starting from the current year to when you joined Facebook, try to remember the year in which you post the post that Facebook MEMORY brought back to show you as your “ON THIS DAY“.
- Select the year keep scrolling down till you find the Picture or video that appeared as You Memory today.
That is it on Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago – Accessing Facebook Memories. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!