PayPal Fundraising on Facebook: Are you a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on PayPal Fundraising on Facebook? If you answered yes, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to figure out PayPal Fundraising on Facebook. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
PayPal Fundraising on Facebook is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to set up a new facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on PayPal Fundraising on Facebook.
PayPal Fundraising on Facebook
Fundraising has become a very popular means to help grow our society today. We donate funds for different purposes but every of this purpose is centered on a vision and that vision is “Contributing to the society”. Several organizations and institutes create fundraising platforms and individuals, institutes, and organizations to take this as a means to contribute to humanity. For instance, ending child poverty and taking children back to school has been one of the major areas in the world requiring funds. Healthcare on the other accept is another area requiring massive funds to help improve the standard of health in the world today.
Facebook gives users and organizations the opportunity to raise funds for a nonprofit and personal cause. Before the introduction of the internet and social media platforms, fundraising wasn’t this easy because everything had to be done physically. Organizations would have to go all out and campaign for weeks before they get people to donate to them. This was stressful and very ineffective because you could only reach a selected group of people.
I was so glad the day I came across the Facebook Fundraising for the first time. With this service, you can sit in the comfort of your home and start your campaign for the whole world to see. What makes it even more amazing is the fact that donors can make donations with just a click on their device. This is where services like PayPal comes in. PayPal is one of the best payment processors in the world and for Facebook to partner with them in aiding their fundraising service, then they are reliable.
To start a fundraising campaign, follow the steps below:
- Log in your Facebook account
- Get to your Newsfeed and click “Fundraising” found in the left menu
- Tap “Raise Money”
- Choose “Nonprofit” or “Charity” (If it’s for a personal cause, select yourself, someone or friend)
- Pick a charitable organization (For a personal cause select a category)
- Upload a cover photo with details about your fundraising
- Tap “Create”
- You can invite people to your Fundraising by simply clicking “Invite” from your Fundraising.
PayPal Fundraising on Facebook
In this part, you going to learn how you can use PayPal to make a donation in your fundraising. This isn’t hard in any way if you pay close attention. See the steps below:
- Navigate on PayPal to “Donate Button” page
- Sign in with your details as the one receiving the funds
- Fill in the details required (Button type, Organization name/service, currency, and Contribution amount)
- For the rest settings, you can leave them as default
- Click on “Create Button”
- A new page with codes in a text box would be displayed
- Select the email tab
- Copy and paste the link in the email tab to your Facebook donate button settings
Now, you can take donations. All your donors need do now is click on the donate button in your Facebook Fundraising and they would be directed to use their PayPal account on the PayPal fast pay screen.
That is it on PayPal Fundraising on Facebook – Facebook Fundraising. Kindly share it!!!