Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place? – How to Get Marketplace On Facebook Are you a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place? If you answered yes, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to figure out How to Get Marketplace On Facebook. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
See: Facebook Marketplace
How to Get Marketplace On Facebook is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to set up a new facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place? – How to Get Marketplace On Facebook.
Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place?
If you stumbled upon this post, it means you have the same questions in your heart and you want answers to them, right? Okay, never too worry, as today I have decided to provide answers to those questions.
In the bid to make the Facebook social media platforms meet people’s needs apart from just making friends, Facebook has added a buying and selling transaction to the site and it is named “the Facebook Marketplace”.
Facebook Marketplace built into Facebook, just like eBay, Amazon, allows over 800 million users every month to buy, sell, and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
Within the marketplace, people from far and near can carry out business transactions. Sellers can pitch up their products and the potential buyers can connect to the sellers and the sale is pulled through at the end.
To be a seller in the Marketplace, your products must meet the terms and conditions of the marketplace. Below are flags that will disqualify goods from being sold in the marketplace:
Abstract item: You cannot sell anything that is not a physical product. For example, “in search of” posts, news, jokes, and lost and found posts, are highly prohibited.
Phots and descriptions that don’t tally: The photos of the item pitched up for sale must tally with the description and title of the item.
Healthcare: Healthcare-related items aren’t allowed (for example thermometers, first aid kits).
Services or event tickets: You can only sell a service (example: house cleaning) or event tickets on Marketplace with Facebook’s written permission. Learn more about our policies on services and event tickets.
Before and after pictures: Products for sale on Facebook cannot show a before and after picture (example: a photo showing skin tone).
Animals: Selling animals is not permitted on Marketplace or buy and sell groups including posting about animals for adoption.
Furthermore, you can access the Facebook Marketplace directly or through your Facebook mobile app. If you have tried to open the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are possible causes to that.
Why You Cannot Access the Facebook Marketplace
Here are the reasons why you don’t have the Facebook Marketplace.
- You’re under 18: Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over.
- Your home region isn’t supported: Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon will not appear.
- You may be in an unsupported country: Traveling to a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace may also make the option disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- The iPod touch isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace shows on iOS app on the iPhone and iPad. However, it won’t show up when using an iPod touch.
- Newly Opened Facebook account: If your Facebook account is new, you are likely not to find Facebook Marketplace as it does not appear at all to new Facebook users. This is likely done to prevent spammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the platform.
- Dynamic menu. The main icon menu within the Facebook apps is actually dynamic and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. If you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear or be replaced with another one for groups, video, or some other Facebook feature.
That is it on Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place? – How to Get Marketplace On Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!