How to Add Your YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page: Are you a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on Add Your YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page? If you answered yes, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to figure out everything you need to know about YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones
See: Facebook Marketplace
How to Add a YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to set up a new facebook account.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social networking media that allow you to share and connect with your loved ones and friends. You can upload your pictures and videos to be shared with your selected audience. There are so many games to play for free. You can also buy and sell on the Facebook marketplace app. You can download the Facebook mobile app for free on the app store of your device.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on How to Add Your YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page.
YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page
Every Facebook user can at every point in time YouTube channel to a Facebook page. Yes, you can either add your own youtube channel or someone’s else to your facebook fan page. This Facebook feature lets you post links to individual videos, but that takes time. If you’d like new videos from your favorite YouTube channel to appear on Facebook automatically, add the channel to your Facebook Page. Whenever friends visit your page, they’ll also see the latest videos from your YouTube channel.
How to Get the YouTube Application
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Type “YouTube” (without quotation marks) into the search box at the top of the screen.
3. Click “YouTube App” in the search results. This is YouTube’s own application (see Resources). Your search results may also include competing apps from third-party vendors such as Involver.
4. Click on the “YouTube Tab” link near the top of the YouTube app page.
5. Click the “Click Here” link in the “to add YouTube to your Fan Page, Click Here and choose your page from the list provided” sentence on the YouTube Tab page. If you only administer one page, your page is listed for you. If you administer more than one page, you are presented with a drop-down list of all the pages you administer.
6. Click the “Add YouTube” link for the single page you administer. This returns you to the YouTube app’s main page. If you administer more than one page, select the page you want to use from the “Add this application to:” drop-down list, and then click the “Add YouTube” link on the resulting confirmation page to be returned to the YouTube app’s main page.
How to Add Your Channel on Facebook Page
1. Navigate to the page on which you’d like to add your YouTube channel or channels.
2. Click on the “YouTube” logo button in the top section of your Facebook Page.
3. Click on the “Settings” link near the top of the page to open a dialog box.
4. Enter the YouTube username for the channel you would like to add in the My YouTube Channel Videos text box.
5. Click the “Save” link. Repeat Steps 3 through 5 to add additional channels, if desired.
That is it on How to Add Your YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!