In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about how to verify Facebook Dating profile. Yes, this article will show you what Facebook Dating Verification Process is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user, and searching for a tutorial on How to Use Facebook Dating App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Verify Facebook Dating Profile is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will be logged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating Verification Process – How To Verify Facebook Dating Profile.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the Facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this Facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about Facebook Dating Verification Process – How To Verify Facebook Dating Profile.
At the moment, users aged 18 and above in many countries now have access to Facebook Dating. Facebook Dating is designed as a feature within Facebook’s main app rather than a separate app release. Users would build a separate dating profile.
Facebook dating is a feature that allows you to date online and gets to meet lots of people in the dating world. Many users love dating online because many believe that dating online enables you to be bold.
Many people have complained of them not being able to complete their facebook dating verification which is the main aim of this article. This is How To Verify Facebook Dating Profile.
Facebook Dating Verification – How To Verify Facebook Dating Profile
To get started, all you need to do is
1. Open the Facebook app and tap Menu (three lines) in the lower-right corner.
2. Then, click the Dating icon ❤️
3. Tap Get Started. Follow the prompts to set up your dating profile by selecting your gender. It will be your choice if you want to state your real gender.
4. Next, choose the gender that you want to match with. Who will be the one you are looking for, to filter by Facebook your chosen gender. It is for the quick process of this feature of Facebook.
5. Then, you need to confirm your location or your dating settings. So that Facebook can get you the nearby people in your location to match you.
6. You need to select or choose the photo for your dating profile. You can edit or crop your photo, depending on your taste and will.
7. Next, you can make a review of your provided information before clicking the button of confirmation. Then, if you are sure that all the details you entered are. tap the icon “confirm” and your Facebook Dating Profile will be verified immediately.
Bear in mind that any changes or enhancements on your profile will never affect your regular Facebook profile. This only means that you can make any kind of changes in your profile, you can change photos.
However, if you have deleted already a photo from your dating profile, then it will maintain anywhere else you’ve shared it.
How to Use Facebook Dating App
Facebook Dating will begin recommending profiles one at a time. You can go to the Dating section on the Facebook app at any time to see your recommendations.
- Tap the heart on a user’s profile to let them know you like them, or tap the X to pass. If they like you back, you can start a conversation.
- If someone else likes your profile, you’ll receive a notification. Tap the heart on their profile to like them back so that you can send a direct message.
- You can view your matches and conversations by tapping Matches at the top of the app.
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile and tap Answer a Question to answer random questions that will help Facebook improve your match suggestions.
You can also add photos and share Instagram posts at the bottom of your profile page.
How to Adjust the Facebook Dating Settings
Changing a few settings will change how the Facebook Dating app works for you.
- Tap the gear on the screen where Facebook suggests profiles to access the settings.
- Under the Ideal Match tab, set your preferred criteria for potential matches.
- Under the General tab, you can control what shows up on your profile. To connect your
- Instagram account, tap More (three dots) next to Instagram.
How to Delete My Facebook Dating Profile
It’s possible to delete your Facebook Dating profile without deleting your regular Facebook profile, but deleting your account will remove you from Facebook Dating.
Bear in mind that if you delete your Dating profile, you can’t make a new one for 7 days. To delete your Facebook Dating profile:
- Go to your Facebook app and tap menu, then facebook datingDating.
- Tap settings in the top right.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Profile.
- Tap Delete.
If you delete your dating profile, you’ll lose your Dating profile, including your Dating answers, likes, matches, and conversations.
Keep in mind that deleting conversations from your Dating profile won’t delete them from the other person’s Dating inbox. Users cannot delete sent or received messages from another person’s inbox.
You can delete your Facebook Dating profile without deleting your Facebook account. However, deleting your Facebook account will also delete your Dating profile.
Who can use Facebook Dating – All You Need To Know
You can access Dating from your current Facebook account on the Android or iPhone apps. Facebook Dating is for adults 18+ who have a Facebook account in good standing. Dating isn’t currently available to everyone.
We have listed out the countries that can currently use facebook dating feature to connect with singles online.
How To update my Facebook Dating profile?
Keep in mind that your gender identity and gender identity preferences for matches aren’t visible on your Dating profile.
When you create a Facebook Dating profile, some of your information is taken from your Facebook profile. For example, your first name and age are added from your Facebook account and can’t be changed in Dating. Changes you make to your Dating profile don’t appear on your main Facebook profile.
To update your Dating information:
- Go to your Facebook app and tap Menu, then Dating.
- Tap Profile then taps the pencil button.
- Scroll down to see the Your Basics, Your Work and Education, Your Lifestyle, Your Beliefs and Your Hobbies and Interests sections.
- Tap any item to add or change the information.
Keep in mind that your Dating location is visible on your profile.
You choose which additional information you’d like to include on your Dating profile. For example, you can choose to share your:
- Work and education
- Other beliefs
That is it on Facebook Dating Verification Process – How Do I Verify Facebook Dating Profile. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!