Facebook marketplace is an online display place or platform that endeavors sellers to advertise their goods and services. This platform (Facebook marketplace) also helps consumers shop online from the comfort of their various homes, from divers of merchants in one place.
Recently, people all over the world have been connecting, advertising, buying, and selling different products and rendering services on Facebook through Facebook groups, Facebook pages, and a lot more. Nevertheless, recently, Facebook has decided or chosen to make simpler the methods and processes with more features in one place popularly referred to as the Facebook Marketplace.
- Facebook Marketplace Broken
- Adding Marketplace to Facebook 2021 – Complete Steps For Adding Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Buy and Sell Online – Facebook Buy and Sell Trade | Facebook Buy Sell Trade for Users
FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE | MARKETPLACE ON FACEBOOK
This current Facebook Marketplace feature which is fetching popularity by the day is developed into Facebook and gives millions of users the platform and opportunity to buy, sell and trade items and render services with people in different areas of the World. These are some features of Facebook Marketplace:
- It allows you to search for items to buy
- It aids in Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- It is well arranged by creating item listings. With this you can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, otherwise, you can also add photos from your personal device’s camera roll, using this Apps Items are sorted according to location and category.
- Access to View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Access to Set custom bids for items
- You can message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Would like to add this incredible and magnificent Marketplace feature on your Facebook but don’t really know how to go about it, then relax if you are here, you are at the right place, as this article is just for you.
In this article, I will be showing you the following;
- How to access the Facebook Marketplace
- Add Marketplace to Facebook
- How you can sell and buy on the Facebook Marketplace.
HOW TO EASILY ACCESS FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE ICON
On Desktop PC
Log in to Facebook on your desktop, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
On a Mobile app
- Kindly open the Facebook app, on the top center of the page, there you will find the Facebook Marketplace icon
- Please tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace. Note If you are accessing it for the first time, you will find the screen below
- If you currently don’t have a Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Kindly Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app on your device.
- Kindly Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add more friends. Once Facebook notice that your account is real and not a fake account made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
- Also, Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good support option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
If you still cannot find the Facebook marketplace icon after trying these, sorry it means you may not have access to the Facebook Marketplace.
I believe this article was helpful, thank you for reading and do well to share with families and friends.