How To Clear Facebook Activity Log: Everything you have done currently or previously on the web is documented in your Activity Log in chronological order, whether you spend an hour or hours a day sharing, liking, posting, playing games, watching videos, and commenting on Facebook or you have not in any way used the social networking website in a very long time.
Interestingly, the Activity Log can be a very simple and easiest way to locate a message, article, or other past event initiated by you, that you may really want to currently share or revisit, or you simply just want to erase a record of your entire actions on Facebook at other times.
Lately, as more and more apps assimilate with Facebook, and each app shares more of your online activity to your timeline daily, there’s bound to be information you’d rather not want to share. Fortunately, you can as well delete activity — like articles you’ve read previously, the music you’re listening to, comments you’ve posted, and even gameplay milestones — using the Facebook application.
Check this out:
- Delete/Clear Your Facebook Activity Log Right Now
- How to Delete Facebook Activity Log
- Facebook Delete Activity Log – How To Remove Activity Log On Facebook Platform
How to Clear My Facebook Activity Log
You’ll need to go to your Facebook profile, while here scroll the About, Friends, and Photos thumbnails over until you find an Activity Log thumbnail. Once you successfully select Activity Log, you’ll be able to view, edit, or delete any unwanted activity from your timeline by tapping on the arrow next to the item. The log can also be filtered to simply find the post or activity you’re searching for.
When you are editing an activity shared from an app or Web site, you’ll see the option to “Delete,” which removes the activity from existence, or “Hide from Timeline” which will keep the activity as-is but will not appear on your profile for everyone to see.
For other activities, like commenting or liking a post, you’ll simply see the option to “Delete” or “Unlike,” which removes that comment or like from the original post and from your timeline.
Making this easier to comprehend, your entire Facebook Activity Log cannot be removed or aloof at once, you can as well delete or erase individual activity records one at a time simultaneously just in a day. As you read this article you will discover some of the easiest ways to erase your Facebook Activity Log effortlessly all in a day if you choose to.
Here Are some Easiest ways to erase your Facebook Activity Log;
- On your Mac or Personal Computer (PC) download a Facebook App if you never had on the device you are using, then log into your Facebook account, once that is done, look carefully and press the little downward arrow in the upper right corner of the screen, then Kindly click “Activity Log.” Here’s how it should be handled without stressing yourself. Now you have access to all your previous activities on Facebook.
- Scroll down to search and find the item you want to delete, and at the end of the list, click the pencil icon.
- Depending on the type of action you want to explain here, whether it is your own personal article or message, you will have the option to Delete“; “Unlike a post; “Unfriend” someone or alter the viewing status of a post to remove it from your post. “If you also want to clear your Facebook Search History, you can Kindly click the word “MORE on the left-hand column of the Activity Log page below the word “Comments,” and click “Search History right there.