5 Basic Tools on the Internet That Help New Internet Users: Over the centuries, technologists have consistently and intellectually sort for various ways to aid easy, fast, and effective execution or provision of the data we seek to be processed or acquired.
what are the tools of internet, what is internet and its tools, it is the tool used to access the internet, what is the tool you use to access the internet, internet tools pdf, internet tools slideshare, best internet tools, internet tools wikipedia
As such, these researches and practices have given rise to the International Network(Internet) which has provided us with numerous tools that can help get our work done with very little or no stress at all.
Below are some tools on the internet:-
1. E-mail:- “electronic mail” is the most used tool on the internet. This internet tool has almost or completely taken the place of the Postal Office in most developed countries.
You can use your e-mail account to send, received, and also forward messages to another internet user. Hence, he/she has also an e-mail account.
This information is delivered in seconds irrespective of the distance of the sender or receiver.
There are several examples of emails; hotmail.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com, rediff.com, etc.
2. Google Search:- this is a search engine that holds answers to millions of tons of questions one could ask. A lot of people believe Google can answer all the questions in the world. Although these beliefs are not entirely true, the fact is, Google has the widest range of information one could get, and this spans through various subjects.
Though, some of the information on Google is also subjected to review and vetting for misconceptions.
3. Facebook:- this is a platform that connects people all over the globe. It’s like a chain that intertwines people of various races, classes, and ages. On this platform, a user gets to connect and communicate with people (both far and near). On Facebook, you share your ideas, and within seconds, it reaches a good number of people.
This is an internet tool that many have used to hike the demands on their products and services. Facebook is so powerful that it remains the most popular social media network, with billions of users.
4. Diigo:- Diigo is the acronym for “Digest of Internet Information, Groups and Other stuff”. It is a bookmarking website. Users who are signed-up can bookmark and tag web pages. When one sees information he/she wishes to preserve for future use or reference, they can use Diigo to preserve the information.
This information can be kept private, shared among groups in Diigo, or forwarded to someone else through a specific link.
5. Glogster:- this is a platform that enables students and educators to find ease while impacting and acquiring knowledge. With Glogster, educators can teach a large number of students in different locations at the same time. This cloud-based platform offers opportunities to create presentations and also interactive learning.
The mentors and their mentees can interact effectively using texts, images, videos, and even audios. This platform fosters effective and efficient learning.
That is it on 5 Basic Tools on the Internet That Help New Internet Users. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!