On Android, can I update my Facebook password?
Yeah, you can change your Facebook password using your Android phone. This article will take you through the step-by-step process of how your Android app and mobile website should reset Facebook passwords.
Before you start, install the Facebook app and a web browser of your choosing. Other alternatives exist, however, such as using your cell phone number in the previous article.
How do I change the Android app’s Facebook password?
- Locate the Facebook App on your mobile desktop. Tap on it to launch the app.
- If you have signed off from your previous session, you will be asked to enter your account credentials or Facebook password. To log in once again, enter your username and password. If after your previous Facebook session, you have not logged out then skip this phase.
- Tap on the menu tab on the top right corner of your Facebook app. It is a square with three black horizontal lines (often called a hamburger-menu, btw).
- Scroll further down and tap on the menu item “Settings”:
- Tap on the “Security and Login”. This is usually the first option on the account settings page which loads following the action completed in step 3 above.
- Tap “Change Password” on the next button to change your password.
- A new screen will pop up to prompt you to do the following: enter your old password, a new password, and enter your new password in the password fields given.
Note: If you are struggling with your new password, you can always use the Facebook app to reset your password.
Hope you find this article useful to you? If it is, then kindly share and put your comment in the comment box below.