This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature.
Thanks to Facebook, you’ll now have even more ways to express yourself online. According to Facebook, you can use your personalized avatar “to share a range of emotions and expressions via a digital persona”.
This digital persona will be unique to you and can be used in Facebook comments, Messenger and Stories. It will also roll out to “text posts with backgrounds” soon, Facebook promised.
WITH SO MANY EMOTIONS AND EXPRESSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM, AVATARS LET YOU SHARE YOUR AUTHENTIC REACTIONS AND FEELINGS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE APP”.
CUSTOMISING YOUR FACEBOOK AVATAR
Avatars can be customized to represent you, and customization options include hairstyles, outfits, and complexions. Thanks to the lasting changes brought about by the pandemic, COVID-19 support stickers will be available too.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR FACEBOOK AVATAR
For now, creating a Facebook Avatar will only be possible if you have the app installed. It’s really easy to set up. Anyone who has created a Bitmoji or Memoji in the past will sail through the customization options.
Unless, of course, you fall in my category of RPG playing, where you spend hours customizing a character before you get to start playing, but that’s a story for another time…
– Log in or set up a Facebook account.
– Go to the Facebook or Messenger comment section.
– From there, click on the “smiley” button,
– Then select the sticker tab.
– Now click on “Create Your Avatar”.
Featured snippet from the web
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘More‘ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. …
- Scroll down and tap on See More.
- Now select Avatars.
- Tap Next to Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Step 1: Open up the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone. …
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “See More.”
- Step 3: Tap on “Avatars.”
- Step 4: Tap “Next” then “Get Started.”
- Step 5: Choose a skin tone that best fits yours and then tap “Next.”
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at https//belmadeng.com. Do let us know if this article was helpful in helping you create your own avatar video or bitmoji. Thank you!
That is it on How to Create an Avatar on Facebook (VIDEO). I believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!