new facebook login, welcome to facebook, old facebook login, log into facebook i facebook, facebook search, my facebook account, fb lite, instagram login
Facebook Sign up and log in.
Just follow the steps shows the process of Facebook sign up and sign:
- Open your browser’s Facebook.com or Fb.com tab.
- Fill in your details like the first name, last name, mobile number, birth date, and password.
- Click on the create an account button.
- You will get a verification email from Facebook. Just verify your email id and login to Facebook. Now you will be redirected to the Facebook home page.
The following are a few highlights of the Facebook website:
- Facebook, which was said to have started on February 4th, 2004.
- Facebook got launched for everyone to register on September 26th, 2006.
- By the end of 2007, Facebook had about 100K business sites.
- As per Alexa, Facebook got more visitors than google in March 2010.
- Facebook is the world’s second-most accessed website.
As a social networking website, Facebook provides the following features to its members:
- You can add online friends and share with them your pictures, status messages, etc.
- You can also chat with your friends online. The chat feature can turn off the chat entirely or be visible to only the friends you want to hook up.
- You can create a private or public group and add your friends to that group. Groups are a way to start discussions.
- You can create a Facebook page and share status about your products or some funny image with the one who is following your page. Facebook pages are a great way to increase the business.
- Facebook has built-in applications like games etc. Third parties develop these applications. You can add these applications and can start playing games.
Facebook has some cool tricks, You can use these tricks when posting status messages or commenting.
- (y) – Displays a Thumbs-up icon.
- :poop: – Shows a poop icon.
- (^^^) – White shark icon.
- :|] – Robot icon
- <(”) – Penguin icon
Comment Here if you have any problem signing up with Facebook or log in to Facebook, or using the cool tricks.
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post; FB Login | Facebook Sign up and log in, subscribe via email below or check our website @belmadeng.com and never miss a post again! And you can also drop your comment in the comment box below to tell us if this article was helpful or not. Your feedback can only make us do better. Thank you!!
Note: You are not to disclose your account details to anyone. Facebook has a help center where you can reach out to its customer support center for any issue regarding your account.
So it is advisable that you keep your login detail to only yourself and never give it out to anyone for safety purposes.