How to Fix Facebook Not Working Issue: Usually, high-end gadgets and applications have their own downtime. But sometimes, these glitches are things that could easily be fixed.
facebook not working on android, facebook not loading properly 2020, how to fix facebook display problem, facebook app not loading properly, why is my facebook not working today, facebook not working after update, facebook not loading on chrome, facebook page wont load all the way
Facebook is an application that has almost become a household name. This is because Facebook is gradually morphing into an application that might not be indispensable.
A few years ago, Facebook would have been arguably a highly dispensable thing with high adverse of course.
But the merits Facebook seems to bring now are seen to be more than the opposite.
If your Facebook application is nowhere to be found on your phone even when you had not uninstalled it from your phone. Well, that can easily be fixed.
This article will work you through the steps to take in order to ensure that the issue is cleared.
But let us look at the likely cause of this happening and the chances you have of experiencing such Causes:
1. Virus Infliction
2. Storage Space
1. Virus Infliction: A mobile phone that has been affected by the virus can show weird symptoms. Viruses affect a phone’s functionality. The cause of an application like Facebook or any other app on your phone disappearing could be a virus infiltration.
How to ensure your phone remains Virus free:
Do not click and download documents, videos, and audios from unauthorized websites. Install a good virus detector/anti-virus on your phone.
Receiving documents, movies, and audio from other phones through Xender can probably cause your phone to have virus. This is because the virus which could be on the other’s phone can be transferred alongside the desired applications and. Documents you received. Always ensure that you download items from trusted authorized websites.
Although, some of these apps meant to protect our phones from viruses could have another adverse effect on them. So, the former option should be maintained through and through.
2. Storage Space: Ensure that your phone space is enough to have your Facebook and other applications installed. External SD can also help in this regard.
If it seems that storage space isn’t the problem that your phone seems to be having, you can try restarting your phone, uninstall the application and have it installed again.
3. Cache: You can also clear cache before deleting the application to ensure that stores applications and data and permanently deleted. Clearing cache is not synonymous to formatting your phone.
Cache, although cleared does not affect files embedded in phones. It is usually to provide more phone space and to delete worrisome hidden data.
How to clear cache:
1. Go to phone settings
2. Click on ‘Phone Storage‘
3. Click on Device storage
4. Tap on internal storage under the device storage.
5. You’ll see “Cache” as an option
6. Click on “Clear Cache” when the dialogue box appears.
The likely cause of applications usually disappearing or stopping on phones are usually phone storage and space issues.
So, if your cache is cleared, your application deleted and reinstalled, then your Facebook should be ready for use.