Top Clothing Sites and Stores in Nigeria: You may have tried finding a clothing site where you could purchase a few or more wears or attires for that outing, date, occasions, or for an official meeting, but this has been posing a tough nut to crack.
As you may be quite difficult getting one which satisfies your taste.
payporte, fashion websites in nigeriam online clothing stores in lagos, online stores in nigeria, obeezi, clothing stores in lagos nigeria, the 5k shop nigeria, fashion store
Through this post, I will be taking you on a cruise to the best boutiques and stores in Nigeria, where you can shop your wears/outfits online and even offline.
Here are some of the Clothing Sites and Stores in Nigeria:-
1. SALLYBAWA is a clothing shop that specializes in Womenswear. Those Classic and Contemporary styles you crave are available on Sallybawa.com. It was founded way back in 2008 by Sally Julcit Bawa. The Label combines straight-lined designs, geometric precision, and artistic E elements with elegant Sophistication.
2. SOJOEE is one of the most popular online fashion stores in Lagos. They provide the latest women’s wear, footwear, bags at competitive prices. You can also shop for accessories on Jogoee to complete your outfit. Jogoee store is located in Phase 1, Magodo Shopping Arcade, Isheri, lagos, Nigeria.
3. AMARIS FASHION STORES is an online fashion store that deals with all kinds of women’s and men’s quality wear ranging from fashion shoes, fashion bags, clothing, watches including other accessories. Amaris Fashion store is located in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
4. HEARTREST FASHION
This is an Aba-based fashion store. They are mainly into sales of clothing materials and designing of clothes of your choice. They also have ready-mades.
5. B.S EXCLUSIVE BOUTIQUE is one of the most well-known clothing stores in the ancient city of kano in Kano State, Nigeria. The company is on t-shirts, jeans, shoes, plain trousers, shirts, joggers. Other accessories such as watches, bracelets, and necklaces are not left out.
6. Wise Men Apparel
Located in the capital city of Abuja, precisely Shop 29, 1st floor, Ceddi Plaza, 264 Tafawa Balewa way, Abuja.
The company is into sales of men’s wear. Their objective as a fashion store is not to just sell clothes but to boost the confidence of every gentleman through their outfits.
Wise Men Apparel has been in the fashion game for over 15 years now. The brand was officially launched at Ikoyi, Lagos in October 2004. The company has gone further to open two outlets in Lagos state.
7. Obeezi.com is one of Nigerian’s fastest-growing one-stop online shopping mall. The company offers the services of sales and delivery of products which include men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, wristwatches, sunglasses, colognes, fashion accessories, and much more. They are notable for the numerous promotional sales and discounts (awoof and bonanza) incentives.
Since 2014, the vision of Obeezi has been to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online. Purchase from the company’s platform is very safe, as it is secured with one of the world’s leading online security with the fastest delivery service.
Obeezi also guarantees its customers a 7-days return policy. This implies that products bought directly from them can be resolved by exchange or refund if the customers complain within the period of 7 days commencing from the day of delivery.
I hope this post helps you in getting your desired outfits in any of these fashion stores. You can recommend any clothing sites or stores in Nigeria in the comment section below.