Using Snap Map Find out Snapchat Stories Online – How to view Snapchat Story online without an account with Snapchat? Snapchat allows you to have your mobile device updated with a Snapchat app and have a Snaps and Stories viewing account posted by its users.
can you see who checks your location on snapchat, how to see who viewed your location on snapchat, snap video map, how to open snap map 2020, snapchat location map, snapchat map bitmoji meanings, snapchat map status, how to see friends location on snapchat
But now you can access Snapchat Story and Snaps from all over the world online right from your web browser using this new feature called Snap Map.
In the social media network, Snapchat is a big name, and believe it or not, the idea of sharing the vanishing tale is stolen from Snapchat. Both Facebook and Instagram adopted this concept from Snapchat so that, in addition to the daily images they currently share on their profile, their users would begin posting disappearing stories without leaving their site.
Now, because the concept of sharing Snapchat stories was stolen by other social media sites so that this platform lost its individuality, to get the uniqueness back, the founders wanted to introduce something different that could not be found on other networks and Snap Map was their response. A totally new way for the snaps and stories to be shared and discussed.
In addition, in order to access and explore snaps and stories posted on the Snap Map, you do not even need to have a Snapchat account. Without logging in or needing to have a Snapchat app, you can also access these snaps from the internet.
How to view Snapchat Story online without an account with Snapchat?
Without even getting a Snapchat account or the Snapchat app, Snap Map by Snapchat helps you to access the Snapchat story online. A web browser is all you need, and you can see a lot of popular and not-so-popular snap stories posted by individuals from all over the world.
This is how online on the web you can view Snapchat stories:
- Enable any web browser of your choosing on your Android mobile device. I use Chrome for Google.
- Enter this URL in the address bar: https://map.snapchat.com
- The Snap Map page will open with a message box popping up saying, “Welcome to Snap Map.”
- To start exploring the map for snaps, tap the blue-colored ‘Browse the map’ icon.
- You’ll see a search bar on the left. To search for any location, city, or recent famous event happening around the world, you can use this bar. Or, hey, or,
- Alternatively, you can tap on the “Current Location” option if you want to see snaps and stories from inside your city, and it will ask you to access your device’s location. Tap Allow allowing it to access the location of your unit.
- To jump to an exact location and explore the snaps posted by individuals there, I use the search bar. I’m in search of Niagara Falls. As Niagara Falls is between Canada and the United States, it gives me various choices.
- Whatever choice you feel like, you can choose. Here, I choose Niagara Falls, Canada.
- You should be able to see some blue spots on the Snap Map (or red spots in some cases), those spots are basically a heat map and it indicates that there are some Snapchat stories and snaps posted by users based on the color.
- Simply tap the colored region where you want the snaps to appear.
- Stories and snaps are going to start playing. You will be pushed to the next snap by a quick tap on the phone. However, by clicking on the leftmost corner of the screen, you can go back to the previous snap and replay it.
- In addition, to navigate around the map and manually explore the area and search for stories and snaps from various parts of the city or region you are exploring, you can use your finger to execute the drag motion.
- Tap the back button on your computer to avoid showing the snaps or to go back to the charts, and the snaps will stop playing and you will be returned to the Snap Map.
That’s how convenient it is without getting a Snapchat account to view Snapchat Stories and Snaps. Similarly, on the web browser that runs on your computer, you can follow the same steps and enjoy all the snaps without getting a Snapchat account or the software itself.
How to view a Snapchat Story on the Snapchat mobile app using Snap Map
If you already have a Snapchat app installed on your Android device and you want to use your Snapchat account to use the same Snap Map, then that is possible as well. The steps are simple to follow and very quick.
- On your Android smartphone, open the Snapchat app.
- Do a zoom-out gesture using two fingers when on the home screen from where you take a picture. On the top, a pop-up message will appear saying, “Explore the Map, pull down to open.”
- Use your finger to execute a pull-down motion on the screen.
- The message ‘Welcome to Snap Map’ will appear. This needs access to the venue, so it will ask you to allow it. Tap the “Allow” button to grant the user access to the Snapchat spot.
- A popup will appear asking, “Snapchat wants to use your location.” Tap Allow access to Snapchat to grant system location.
- Snapchat will open the Snap Map after it has been successfully granted and display your current position on the map based on the GPS coordinates.
- You can travel around the map quickly, use pinch-in or pinch-out gestures to zoom in or out on the map, and discover stories posted by other Snapchat users from all over the world.
What does Snapchat’s Snap Map do?
Snap Map is an interactive map developed by Snapchat to let its users publicly share their personal stories and snaps to explore with people from all over the world so that people can see the world right on their mobile devices from a different perspective.
Not only does the Snapchat Snap Map show personal snaps, but it also includes stories from all parts of the world related to events, news, sports, celebrations, and other events.
Not only that, if you have Snapchat mates and both you and your buddy have shared places with each other, then you can both find out what’s going on around you. From a different place, you can also see the snaps and stories your friends have shared. Also, Snap Map will show you on the map their current position, and their Bitmoji character is denoted.