This social networking platform was created by Kelvin Systrom and Mike Krieger.
Instagram app enables users share videos and photos that can be edited using filters.
This social app, Instagram (also known as IG or Insta) like any other social media platforms connects users with different cultures, personality and diversity from around the globe by following each other, sharing contents and sending direct message.
Users are also free to publicise their goods and services using this platform in order to maximise monetary gain.
The Use of Instagram Direct Chat was introduced by Instagram in December 2013, this exciting feature permit users following each other to interact with each other by sending short video clips, texting and exchange photo with one another.
Instagram Direct chat also has tons of amazing features like permitting users to login to their Instagram account through their active Facebook account, the use of emojis while texting, incognito mode to obfuscate your screen and prevent others from spying, permits user to create a group with their friends and also permits Insta users take screenshots thereby introducing more fun always to interact with your friends and audience.
You can send a direct message to your friends and audience using your PC or your mobile phone.
For mobile phone users, sending direct Instagram messages is easy and less complicated compared to other devices like PC and Android emulator. To send an Instagram Direct message, follow these simple steps:
1. Tap on the Instagram mobile app to open. Before you do this, kindly ensure you have an active connection (mobile data or Wi-fi connection) and also ensure you signed in, if you are not, you can easily sign in by providing your correct login credentials.
2. The Home or News feed will appear, Check on the top right corner of your screen, you will see a paper airplane icon, tap on this.
3. This action will bring up Instagram Direct Chat revealing all your existing messages, a search bar for you to search on new people and interact with them by sending video clips, messages, and photos.
For PC users, interacting with people using Instagram Direct Chat can be quite challenging and also frustrating, but you can do so easily using these simple steps:
1. Visit the Microsoft store, search for ‘Instagram‘ to download the Instagram app, click on the first app that will be indicated on the list, and then proceed to click ‘get‘. You will get a message saying that you own the app, then it will be automatically downloaded. When the download is completed tap on ‘launch’
2. Click on sign in, if you already have an existing account. Enter your login credentials (The Username and Password you must have used to register your Insta account) and then click on ‘Login’
3. On the Home page, click on the Instagram Direct icon at the top right corner of your screen. For easy identification, the Instagram Direct icon looks like a paper airplane. Click on the icon, this will reveal your existing messages and also a search bar, where you can easily search for a person to start a conversation or search for former messages.