HOW TO LOGIN YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT USING YOUR USERNAME: Instagram is a visual social platform that enables users to share photos and videos and as well interact with their followers through likes, shares, comments, and direct message.
The Instagram app was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. It was launched in 2010 and as of today, has over one billion users.
Intending users can either create a private account or a business account using this social platform. The business account enables such users to create awareness or inform other Instagram users of the goods you sell or the kind of service you render and thereby bringing about monetary gain.
If you have created either a private or a business account using this social media platform, you can easily access your Instagram account by signing in through your linked active Facebook account or any other social media platforms you might have linked with your Instagram account.
In this article, I will be showing you how to access your Instagram account using your Facebook account and your Instagram username.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT USING YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
***Ensure you have downloaded and installed the app on your device. For Android Users, you download the app on Google Play store and for iOS users, you could download the app on the App store.
You must first of all link your Facebook account with your Instagram account.
You can do so easily by following these simple steps:
1. Tap the Instagram Application to open and toggle over to your account profile, this is located in the bottom toolbar
2. Tap the three bars icon and select “Settings” to link your account.
4. Tap “Account” and then proceed to select “Linked Accounts”. You will see various social media platforms you might also want to link up with your Instagram account.
5. Select “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram. If you are logged out, you will be required to provide your correct login credentials to access your Facebook account.
Congratulations, you have successfully linked your Instagram account to your Facebook account. You can easily access your accounts at intervals and you could also share videos and photos directly from your Instagram account to your Facebook account and vice versa.
***If you want to unlink your Facebook account from your Instagram, you’d go through the same general process. The only difference would come at the final step — instead of logging into Facebook, you would tap “Unlink Account”
HOW TO LOG IN YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT USING YOUR USERNAME
– Ensure you have downloaded and installed the app on your mobile device, you also have an active data plan and also you must have already signed up for Instagram using a valid email and phone number
– Tap the app to open, you will see a login page.
– Fill in your correct login credentials, you may be required to either use your email or your username, if you are using your username, ensure you are using the correct username you signed up with.
– Enter your correct password and click on login. This will automatically log you in within few seconds.