Are you having the “Suspicious Login Attempt” and caught in a loop?
1. Sorry, it’s not open on this tab
When you try to log into your Instagram account, do you see the following message?
- First, make sure that you have the right username and password entered.
- Next, try to log in. Click the login button in the upper right corner when you get the message.
- Again, try using your Instagram account to log in. On Preview, you will then be returned again to the original form.
- Using your Instagram account to login again.
If this doesn’t work, then there is a risk that Instagram could block your account. Go to your PC and try to connect to the Instagram website with your account.
2. An odd login attempt was found.
When you try to log into your Instagram account, do you see the following message? You enter the security code you receive, but you keep getting the same message again and receive a new security code. And it keeps continuing.
One more time, enter the code, and then don’t log in. Open your Instagram app, then confirm that if you are asked, it was you who tried to log in. Then wait for 1 day (or a few hours worked for some users) and try to log in again.
3. Wrong password or username
Sometimes you might be getting the wrong password/username message even though you are using the correct password and username.
By following this link here, try resetting your password on the Instagram website: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/
This way, it’s important to reset it and not just refresh it on the Instagram app.
If it’s still not running, try this:
- In your Notes app, write your password
- To log in, copy and paste it to log in
4. Use Facebook to log in and do not have an Instagram username or password
If you have logged in to an Instagram account via your Facebook account and you do not have a username or password for Instagram, you should follow these steps:
- Go here to edit your profile on Instagram (login with Facebook if you have to): https://www.instagram.com/accounts/edit/
- If those fields are empty, enter an email address & a username.
- Log out of Instagram
- Go here to reset your password and enter your email: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/
- Open your inbox and click on a link in the email that you were expected to receive from Instagram.
- Set a new password
- Go to Preview and log in using your username & password.
5. “Account Not Found” in Preview
Do you see this message:
“Account not found. Build an account by choosing one of the choices for the account.
This implies that for the Instagram account you are trying to login with, you do not have a Preview account.
- In order to build a Preview account for your Instagram account first, pick one of the Preview plans (Free, Pro, or Premium).