HOW TO LOGIN TIKTOK THROUGH INSTAGRAM: TikTok is mobile App created by a Chinese Company called ByteDance. This social media platform allows users to create a video of themselves and these videos are always within the duration of three seconds to one minute and for some users up to three minutes.
This video sharing social networking platform has recorded over 800 million users since it became globally available after merging with musical.ly, another Chinese Social media service platform.
TikTok was created mainly for the purpose of entertainment but most users have made names for themselves through the platform, business owners and companies also have seized and utilised the opportunity to sell their goods and services for monetary profit.
Users of this social platform often encounter difficulties when they want to access or login into their TikTok account.
To make use of this video sharing social platform, you have first sign up for TikTok and you can do this through these simple steps;
****If you already have an existing TikTok account, you can skip this step.
1. First of all you have to download the app. This app is available on Play store for Android users and on app store for iOS users.
2. Tap on the app to open, this will bring you to the Home page of the app. While doing this ensure you have an active connection (mobile data or Wi-fi).
3. Check on the lower right corner you will see an option indicating ‘me‘, click on it.
4. You will see an option, sign up, click on it.
5. You will be given a list of options for sign up. You will be required to use one of the following to sign up; your valid phone number or email, from your existing Facebook account, or from your Google account. Click on your preferred choice.
6. Enter the correct information and choose a strong password for your TikTok account.
7. Click on sign up. Your TikTok account is ready and you are now ready to share videos.
You can login your TikTok account through five different options: your valid phone number/email, your Facebook account, Twitter, Google account and Instagram.
But for the purpose of this article I’ll be showing you how to login your TikTok account via your Instagram account through these easy steps;
Tap on the TikTok mobile app to open. Ensure that you have an active data connection (mobile data or Wi-fi).
Click on ‘me‘ (check at the lower right corner of your screen).
Click Login and wait for few seconds or minutes depending on the strength of your connectivity.
Select ‘ continue with Instagram‘ from the given options
Enter your Instagram Login information and click on Login. Instagram also gives you permission to login using your Facebook account, so you can choose to go with any of the following options.
With this, you have successfully Logged in to Your TikTok account using your active Instagram account.
- Note that, to be able to login your TikTok account through Instagram, you must have had an active Instagram account.