Facebook is a social media site that is a favorite among people of all ages as well as friends and family. However, the Facebook app is also known for helping business owners to advertise and sell their products on the Facebook marketplace and on the Buy and Sell group on Facebook. Some users still believe that Facebook is not a marketplace.
The marketplace and buy-sell groups of Facebook are not complete apps on their own, but they can only be accessed through Facebook itself.
The Facebook marketplace cannot be found on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, but can only be found on the Facebook app, so if you think you don’t find any marketplace on the Facebook app, well you do, and it is represented by a shop icon.
Facebook No Marketplace Fix- How to access the Facebook Marketplace
Inside Facebook, the Facebook marketplace is a forum where buyers and sellers meet to buy and sell new or reasonably used items. In your city, where buying and selling take place, the Facebook marketplace is like your local marketplace.
If you doubt that the Facebook app does not have a marketplace, you can follow the steps below to access the Facebook marketplace.
- Activate your device’s internet connection.
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Login with your Facebook login credentials (if you are not automatically logged in or if you use a new device).
- From your Facebook home page, tap on the marketplace icon to launch the Facebook marketplace.
You can either opt to purchase or sell on the Facebook marketplace after you have launched the Facebook marketplace, there is no charge charged to use the Facebook marketplace, the Facebook marketplace has free entry and exit.
How to Buy from the Facebook Marketplace
After you have checked and seen that the Facebook app has a marketplace, you can now join and buy or sell anything you want. You will learn how to buy on the Facebook marketplace by taking the steps below.
- Connect your device to an active internet.
- Launch your Facebook app.
- Login to your Facebook account to access Facebook.
- Click on the marketplace icon.
- You can use the search bar to search for items you want to buy or navigate through the displayed items.
- Tap on the item you want to buy.
The Facebook marketplace is only open to individuals with an active Facebook account. You must be over 18 years old to use the Facebook marketplace.
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post; No Marketplace For Windows & Android & iOS Apps, subscribe via email below or check our website @belmadeng.com and never miss a post again! And you can also drop your comment in the comment box below to tell us if this article was helpful or not. Your feedback can only make us do better. Thank you!!