PhoneRescue Review: Most Data and information on our phones are priceless and losing such could be quite frustrating, interestingly, phone rescue could help you recover whatever you must have lost or deleted either on your mobile device or on your PC, so there is absolutely no need to worry or panic.
PhoneRescue iMobie is excellent software and tool that helps one recover lost data and information on your phone or PC. Data that could be recovered on Phone rescue includes text messages, documents, call logs, WhatsApp messages, videos, photos, etc.
This software is available both on iOS and on Android devices and the software is also available for both Windows and Mac and you can download it from their official website.
Similar to the Android version they also offer a FREE trial for iOS as well so you got nothing to lose in trying it out.
PhoneRescue for iOS can recover 31 different types of files which include contacts, messages, photos, videos, instant messenger data like WhatsApp messages, and more.
So, let us go ahead and see how you can get your deleted photos or videos on your iPhone device.
**Recover Deleted iPhone Photos Without Backup
1. Launch PhoneRescue once it is installed. You will see the following screen with a list of tips.
PhoneRescue iOS Tips
For the software to work properly, I recommend you to follow them After going through them click on I’m Ready to Start.
2. On the next step, connect your iOS device via USB. Make sure that iTunes is not opened. To retrieve lost data from your device if you don’t have iTunes backup click on Recover from iOS Device. It will be selected by default. Now, click on the right arrow icon at the bottom right to proceed ahead.
PhoneRescue iOS Review
3. The scanning will start. Be patient and wait for it to detect deleted photos and other data.
Recover deleted iPhone photos
After a few minutes, it will start previewing some data categorized by different file types but the full scan will take some more time. In my case, it will take about 20-25 minutes for the complete scan.
4. Now, in this case, we are interested in Photos and video so uncheck all files apart from Photos and Videos. After that click on the computer icon with a down arrow to restore all the photos to your PC/Mac.
Retrieve Lost iPhone Photos without backup
For photos, the option to recover data directly to the iPhone is not supported.
Note: You can only preview lost files with the TRIAL version and to recover them you will have to upgrade to the premium version.
5. With this, the recovering process will start, and depending on the size of photos being recovered you will have to wait.
PhoneRescue Review Recovering iOS Data
The photos will be recovered to your computer which you can sync to your iOS device using iTunes or with the help of a good alternative like AnyTrans.
iOS Data recovery successful – PhoneRescue
Similarly, you can recover other types of lost data as well as using PhoneRescue.
Apart from retrieving data from the iOS device, it is also possible to recover it from iTunes or iCloud backup.
It also helps in recovering data if the iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo or recovery mode.
Let us have a look at the pros and cons now.
1. This is the 3rd software from iMobie that I have used and I am impressed by the GUI of all of them. It doesn’t get any better.
2. The software supports a large variety of file formats.
3. PhoneRescue also has an option to directly recover data to your device for some file types like Contacts and Notes.
4. It supports the upcoming iOS 11(currently beta version available) and macOS High Sierra.
The free version can be improved by allowing users to recover a limited number of files.
The cost of PhoneRescue for both Android and iOS ranges from $49.99 USD for a personal license to $199 USD for a business package.
Both Android and iOS versions come with a family license. It supports up to 5 computers (PCs or Macs) and costs $79.99 USD for iOS and $69.99 USD for Android.
I hope that our review helped you to answer this question.
With one of the highest data recovery rates and a wide range of supported formats PhoneResuce by iMobie is the best bet to recover deleted photos from iPhone and Android. I am sure you won’t be disappointed. With a user-friendly interface, you won’t have to do much apart from a few taps and clicks to retrieve the lost data.