Why can’t you access your Facebook account?. There are several factors that may play a role:
- Incorrect account information;
- Bad network connection;
- The account has been disabled or locked.
Here are different choices regarding solutions to the problems.
Solution 1: Log in to your account on a computer device instead.
If your Facebook password is no longer recognized on your smartphone, you can try to log into your Facebook account on your desktop computer or vice versa.
Login to Facebook through a computer.
This procedure instructs the user to access their account on the computer.
1. Be sure that no one is logged into Facebook on your computer. If that is the case, please log him out first. Click on the “Like” (with an arrow) button on the upper right corner of the Facebook homepage. Under the Log Out section, tap Log Out to log him out.
2. Go to Facebook for login. Please select one of the following:
- Your email is the registration form for the Facebook account.
- Username: the username that you created;
- Phone number: the phone number that your account record states.
3. Enter the password and click Log In.
Log in Facebook on Mobile Phone
With regards to login via phone, that would be relatively simple as follows:
1. If you do not have Facebook installed on your smartphone, you will not be able to access the app.
- If you own an iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, get the app from the Apple App Store.
- For users of Android phones, such as Samsung, LG, Google Pixel, and others, we recommend downloading the app from the Android Market.
2. Click the Facebook icon on your screen
3. In response to the prompt, enter the e-mail address or username.
4. Input the right password, and click the login icon
Go to Facebook for login. Please select one of the following:
You can try your password to see if it makes sense.
If you know your full Facebook password, you can log in to Facebook through a step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Click the tiny black triangle on the upper right corner of the menu bar and select Settings.
Step 2: Click Security and Login.
Step 3: Click Edit next to Change Password.
Step 4: Follow the instruction and finally click Save Changes.
If you have forgotten your password, you should click Forgot your password in step 3 and follow the instruction to get your password. After resetting the password, try to login via your phone to check if it works.
Reset your password for disabled accounts.
If you request to enter your account, and you are not able to do it through a computer nor a smartphone, your account might be disabled or hacked so that you need to reset the password as soon as possible.
Step 1: Go to Find Your Account page.
Step 2: Type anything that is associated with your accounts like username, email address or phone number. Then tap Search.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instruction to reset your password.
Are you able to access Facebook now? If not, the problem in the comment box.