In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about How to Change Name On Facebook 2021. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see Name Change On Facebook.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Name Changing On Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Access Free Mode Facebook Settings, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on How To Name Change On Facebook 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Name Change On Facebook – Change Name On Facebook | Name Changing On Facebook.
Name Change On Facebook – Whether you’ve just married, no longer relate to your birth name, or simply intend to change the extremely formal “Robert” to “Rob” on your profile, here’s Name Change On Facebook.
Before diving in, it deserves to have a look at Facebook’s name plan. You’re called to make use of “the name [you] pass in day-to-day life”, but this offers you a fair quantity of adaptability. My name on Facebook is Harry and it’s just what everyone calls me, however, it’s not the name on my birth certificate.
Name Change On Facebook
As long as you don’t make use of anything as well ridiculous, you must have the ability to transform your name to whatever you want without Facebook having a hussy fit. It’s also worth keeping in mind, once you’ve transformed your name, you won’t be able to change it once again for an additional 60 days.
Name Change On Facebook – ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page (under the messenger logo)
- Scroll down to Account settings and tap on it
- Click on General
- On the pop-up screen, tap on Name
- On the screen that pops up, type any name you want to be known as on Facebook then tap on Review change
- Enter your password and click on Save changes
ON YOUR BROWSER
- Click on the in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- Click on Name
- Enter your name and click on Review Change
- Enter your password and click on Save Changes
That is it on How To Name Change On Facebook – Change Name On Facebook | Name Changing On Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!