In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Hide The Message Icon From My Facebook Profile. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see the processes involved in hiding Facebook message icon from your profile page.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How Can I Hide Message Icon From My Facebook Profile Page? this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to access facebook settings page, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on the hide message icon on facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Messages – How Can I Hide Message Icon From My Facebook Profile Page?
How do I remove the messaging option from my Facebook profile page?
The messaging link that is next to the friend request link on the page of every Facebook user, how does one remove the messaging link from one’s own Facebook profile? To keep people who are not on you’re friends list from messaging you.
How To Hide The Message Icon From My Facebook Profile Page From People Who Aren’t My Friend
Unfortunately, this feature has been removed recently. Those who had it set to “no messaging” prior to the change will still continue to not have a “Message” button, however, now the only options are “Basic” or “Strict” filtering, which can be found in Settings (the ‘down’ arrow on the upper dark blue band, next to the lock symbol will have a drop-down menu) and then “Privacy” in the left hand side menu > “Who can contact me?”, then “Whose messages do I want filtered into my Inbox?”
That is it on Facebook Messages – How Can I Hide Message Icon From My Facebook Profile Page?
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!