In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Copy and Repost On Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How Can I Copy And Repost On Facebook.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to Repost on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on how do you copy and repost on facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on how do i repost on facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Repost on Facebook – How To copy and Repost on Facebook.
As we earlier outlined, this post will show you how to copy text on Facebook and then paste it into a text field either on Facebook or elsewhere.
It is interesting to note here that you can, in addition, undertake this process in reverse by copying text from a source outside of Facebook and then pasting it into Facebook.
Another important thing you are expected to note is that copying and pasting is possible both on the mobile app version of Facebook and on the Facebook website.
When Using Mobile App;
Step1. Open Facebook. Tap the Facebook app icon, which resembles a white “f” on a dark-blue background. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you’re logged into Facebook.
If you aren’t logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before proceeding.
Step2. Find something to copy. Scroll through Facebook until you find a status or a comment that you want to copy, then tap the comment or status in question. You cannot copy photos or videos on Facebook, but any text that you can see can be copied.
If you want to copy something from a different site, go to that site in your phone’s or tablet’s web browser, then follow the rest of the steps.
Step3.Tap and hold the text. After a brief moment, you should see the text become highlighted, and a pop-up menu will appear.
Step4. Tap Copy. It’s an option in the pop-up menu. This will copy the selected text.
Step5. Go to the place where you want to paste the copied text. If you want to paste the copied text on Facebook, find the comment or status area where you want to paste it.
Step6. Tap and hold the text field. Doing so will bring up another pop-up menu.
Step7. Tap Paste. It’s in the pop-up menu. You should see the copied text appear in your selected text field.
If you’re pasting the text elsewhere, the menu options that you see may vary; if so, look for the Paste option.
When Using Facebook Link;
Step1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will open the Facebook News Feed if you’re logged in.
Step2. Find something to copy. Look for a status or a comment that you want to copy.
Step3. Select the text. Click and drag your mouse from the beginning of the text that you want to copy to the end of the text that you want to copy. You should see the text highlight as you click and drag.
Step4. Copy the text. Press Ctrl and C (or ⌘ Command and C on a Mac) at the same time. This will copy the selected text.
Step5. Go to the place where you want to paste the copied text. Find a text field (e.g., a comment box or the status box) on Facebook in which you want to paste the text.
Step6. Click the text field. Doing so will place your mouse cursor in the text field.
Step7. Paste in the text. Make sure that your cursor is in the text field, then press Ctrl+V (or ⌘ Command+V on a Mac) to paste in the text. You should see the copied text appear in the text field.
Warning: When reposting a post from an individual user, ensure you have permission to do so. If the post contains personal information, the user may not want the post shared with anyone outside their own circle of friends.
That is it on How to Repost on Facebook – How To copy and Repost on Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!