In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How Can I Locate Marketplace Facebook? Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Sell Items on Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to Purchase Items in the Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Find the Facebook Marketplace on Desktop, Android, and iOS, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Marketplace Facebook for buying and selling, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Market place Nearby Me – How To Search FB Marketplace For Local Stuffs.
Facebook has gone beyond helping users keep in touch with their family members, friends, and loved ones because business transactions can now be carried out on the platform.
On the feature, there is a gallery where sellers can pitch products they have for sale. The products pitched on the gallery by the sellers have standards they have met before they could be given a chance on the marketplace.
In the gallery also, buyers can search for available products, make their choice and shop for them directly from the comfort of their homes by contacting the seller through an address that is usually attached to every item sold in the market room.
This new development by Facebook has saved a lot of business owners the money they should have spent to rent a physical shop. It has also made products to reach more people within a short period of time.
How Can I Locate Marketplace Facebook?
Before we proceed, note that Facebook Marketplace has been launched in just about 50 countries of the world. The U.S.A is one of the countries that could first access the feature.
The Facebook marketplace is a new invention of the Facebook team on the site, therefore, this feature only works on an updated version of the Facebook mobile app.
- Launch the Facebook mobile app or visit the Facebook site.
- On the left menu of the homepage, you will find a shop icon, go ahead and click on it.
Nb: If you are not up to 18, it is not possible to use the feature.
How to Sell Items on Facebook Marketplace
To be a seller on the marketplace, ensure that the items you are selling meet the requirement of the marketplace.
Next, you will need to create a public listing that will enable buyers to see your item easily. selling on the Facebook market place is a straightforward thing to do.
Furthermore, you will also consider running ads for your products, this is a token you give Facebook to increase the chance in which your product is seen by buyers. See below for more guide;
- login to your account and click on the shop icon on the top left of the homepage.
- On the list of options that open on the next page, click on ‘Sell Something’ and ‘Item for Sale’ on the next page.
- Include descriptions to your item for example; the title for your listing, the price, your location, a well-shot photo of the item, and the category in which your item falls under.
- Finally, click on the Post option.
How to Purchase Items in the Marketplace
Buying products on the marketplace is as easy and stressless as chatting with your friends from the comfort of your home, lets see how.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the marketplace icon on the top left of your Facebook homepage.
- Browse and select the items of your choice.
- To send a message to the seller, quickly click on the ‘message‘ option. Another way to do it by clicking the ‘ask for details’ option to be able to send a message to ensure the item is still available.
Find the Facebook Marketplace on Desktop, Android, and iOS
Before we call it a day, it is important for you to know how to find the marketplace icon on the desktop, Android, iOS.
Desktop – The marketplace icon is on the menu bar located on the left-hand side of your homepage if you are using a desktop.
Android – On an Android device, the icon is on the top of your Facebook account homepage together with icons like the notification icon, friend request icon, and messenger icon.
iOS – For iOS, The Facebook marketplace is at the bottom of your Facebook Page.
Hope this was educating. Do well to leave behind a comment or question, if there be any.
Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and, Instagram.