In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see how to Buy Or Sell On Facebook Mobile App.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How to access Marketplace Buy Sell on facebook social media platform, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on sell on Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on buy on Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell: Buy Or Sell On Facebook Mobile App.
Are you looking for a place to buy or sell something? Look no further than the social networking platform you’re already familiar with, which now includes a marketplace for your community. You can sell or purchase anything you want on www.facebook.com if you have a Facebook account.
Do you realize that Facebook is more than just an entertainment site because you can now bring your offline store online? Whatever you’re selling, you can use the marketplace to promote it to a larger audience.
Also, for those who are on the lookout for a home. You may get affordable products, whether new or used, straight on the huge smartphone app in your hand. All you have to do is follow the guidelines in this post.
The Facebook community is continually looking for ways to provide value to people’s lives, not just by scrolling through news feeds to get the newest updates or checking friends’ uploads, but also by understanding the worth of what is required in everyday life. As a result, Facebook has made it possible to apply for jobs in your area, and employers may post jobs that they want to be filled.
There are several categories in which you can sell or buy, and I’ve compiled a list for you below.
Facebook Marketplace Categories
Here are the lists of some facebook marketplace categories that you can easily access and either buy or sell things on the giant social media platform:
- Home & Garden: Tools, furniture, garden, appliances, household
- Clothing & Accessories: Jewelry, bags and luggage, men’s clothing and shoes, women’s clothing, and shoes
- Electronics: Mobile phones, electronics, and computers
- Family: toys and games, baby & kids, pet supplies, health & beauty
- Classifieds: Garage sale, miscellaneous
- Hobbies: sports & outdoors, musical instruments, arts & crafts, antiques & collectibles, auto parts, bicycles
- Entertainment: Books, movies, and music, video games
- Jobs: full-time, part-time, internship, volunteer, contract
- Home Sales
Update Facebook App
To see the marketplace feature, you’ll need to update your Facebook app to the latest version that has all the newly added features on the giant social media platform. Unless you’ve updated your Facebook program to the most recent version, you might not be able to use the functionality. Simply follow the steps outlined below to complete the update process.
- First off, you will need to open your Google Play Store or App Store from your mobile app drawer
- Next, you will need to locate the search bar, type, and search for “Facebook”
- Now, select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Lastly, locate and tap on “update” and the application will start updating on your mobile phone
How Do I Get To The Facebook Marketplace?
After a successful Facebook app update, getting to the marketplace is as simple as A, B, C, and D. Most of the time, you won’t have to tap anywhere to access the marketplace because it will appear as you scroll through the newsfeed.
However, if you don’t see it on your newsfeed, follow the steps below to get to the marketplace.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your Facebook details (registered email address and password) if you are not signed in
- Then tap on the hamburger line (here lines) at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and tap on the “marketplace” link with a store icon
To Buy on Facebook Marketplace
- After step four (4) above, on the next page, you will “today’s picks”. You can tap on the item you want and on the next page, you can send the seller a message to know the availability of the item and how it can get to you
To Sell on Facebook marketplace
- After step four (4) above, on the next page, tap on the “Sell” icon at the top left
- Select the category of the item you want to sell and on the next page, create your listing (add relevant and accurate information to help buyers learn more about what you are selling)
It is that simple to buy and sell on the facebook marketplace.
Shortcut to the Facebook Marketplace
Even if you don’t follow the instructions described above, you’ll be able to see a shortcut to the market place if you’ve upgraded the application.
To find the shortcut, launch your mobile Facebook app and look for several symbols at the top of the page. You’ll see the store icon, which you can tap to get to the marketplace.
Meanwhile, spread the word about this Facebook Marketplace article on your social media accounts. Please use the comment box below if you have any questions.