In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Marketplace Facebook Buy and Sell. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Locate Facebook Marketplace on Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Locate Facebook Marketplace on Facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell Online – Marketplace Facebook Buy and Sell.
Glad that we are now very much aware that the Facebook marketplace is an online local area marketing community that was launched by Facebook on October 3rd, 2016. We also understand that this is a virtual buying and selling community that allows the sellers to list their products and services, while the buyers can search for listed products and services to buy.
Large, Medium, and small scale businesses can seize this opportunity to do some real trading. This trading that we are talking about will, in turn, become a big hit for your business(es).
It is worthy of note that the Facebook marketplace helps sellers and buyers within the same geographical location to connect with each other. Howbeit, there are certain times you search for goods that are not yet available in your location; you are likely to be shown products outside your neighborhood.
This much-talked-about Facebook marketplace is a unique market place because sellers can link-up with millions of business-oriented users on Facebook. In addition, the marketplace and its incredible features are totally FREE unless it’s not available in your location or not approved yet approved to work in your account.
What this “FREE” implies is that you will not be charged any fees as a seller on the Facebook marketplace.
As we had mentioned earlier, selling on a Facebook marketplace is completely free for marketers. Howbeit, you will need to ensure you follow Facebook terms and conditions to the later so that your account won’t be banned from using the Facebook marketplace.
I read a lot, especially in the blog comments where users complain of not having the marketplace feature again.it’s likely they’ve been banned from using the platform.
Don’t fall, a victim of a banned market place app, learn from others who have had the experience and refrain from violating any of Facebook set out terms and conditions. You may not know the value of having it in your account until you lose it.
Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell
First of all, this is how you can buy on the Facebook Marketplace:
• Get in the Facebook Marketplace
• Choose the item you desire to purchase
• Tap or click on “MESSAGE.”
• Next, send the seller a chat message for purchases
Here is how you sell on Marketplace on Facebook:
• Get in the Facebook Marketplace
• Click on “ Sell Something.”
• Display what item you wish to sell (input all the details of the merchandise)
• Click on “POST”
With this information above, you can buy and sell your products on Facebook.
How to Locate Facebook Marketplace on Facebook
Locating the FB marketplace is something that Facebook has made to be very simple and easy to use so that other Facebook users won’t go through the rigorous process of trying to find out any of that stuff.
To discover where FB Marketplace is hiding. LOL, Kindly follow the steps given below:
• Log-in to Facebook on any device that has internet access and connection ( either Laptop, Android, iPhone, or Desktop PC)
• Next, click or tap on the marketplace shop icon.
The icon looks like a storefront is what launches you into the Facebook Marketplace. The Facebook Marketplace icon can be seen at the top left side of your desktop PC page, at the bottom for iOS devices and at the top for Android devices.
See also: Facebook Buy and Sell Local Community
If we have done our part in coming up with a solution about Facebook Marketplace that was a burden to you, Kindly share this article “Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell” with your friends on any social media of choice.
With friends on Facebook. By sharing, we can remain in the business of providing a more useful marketplace guide to assist you in your businesses.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell Online – Marketplace Facebook Buy and Sell. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!