In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Selling Policies. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Selling Policies You Need To Know.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Facebook Selling and Buying, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Selling Policies, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Selling Policies, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Selling Policies You Need To Know – Facebook Marketplace Selling Policies | Facebook Selling and Buying.
Looking at Facebook selling policies, if you sell things a lot, Facebook is one of the best online platforms where you can sell items. As you know, Facebook is the world’s number one social media platform where digital marketing thrives.
FB is so easy to use for marketing in the sense that you don’t need to be a digital marketing professional or consultant to understand how to sell on FB.
Facebook gives you the opportunity to sell in different ways which include:
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Buying and Selling Groups.
- Facebook Marketplace
All the above makes Facebook Selling possible. If you have a brand, it is very advisable you start your own business page and get people to follow you. After following you, they get to receive updates once there is something you are marketing.
This isn’t different from how the FB group functions. In the buying and selling group, people get to sell and buy anything being marketed.
Facebook Marketplace is the most recent out of them all. Here, you have a gallery of items that are to be sold. Both buyers and sellers use this platform. The sellers upload the items for sale.
Facebook Selling Policies You Need To Know
Before you can sell anything on Facebook, it has to comply with its commerce policies. Make sure you go through these policies carefully so you don’t go against them. You would be restricted if you try to break any rule. Here are some of Facebook Commerce Policies;
- No sale of Tobac co products or Tobacco paraphernalia.
- No sale of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs.
- No sell of Animals.
- No sell of Unsafe Supplements.
- No sell of Weapons, Ammunition, and Explosives.
- No Adult Products and Services posts etc.
To know more about these policies and get more details about Facebook Commerce Policies, follow this link https://www.facebook.com/policies/commerce. Make sure you study the details on the page before engaging in commercial activities.
That is it on Facebook Selling Policies You Need To Know – Facebook Marketplace Selling Policies | Facebook Selling and Buying. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!