Are you here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in activating eco bank mobile app? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point article on activating ecobank mobile app fast and immediately.
Interestingly, this article will also take you through How to Register Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
Based on popular demand, the Ecobank Mobile app has been developed as the IT world is a global village.
The MobileMoney Ecobank enables you to do all your money and mobile banking transactions on your phone in one location.
It combines the services on your phone into a modern, easier-to-use e-wallet. It is currently available in Nigeria and Kenya, where Ecobank MobileMoney and Ecobank Mobile Banking are being replaced.
How to Register Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code – Steps for Ecobank Transfer Code Registration
Have you heard of the USSD code from Ecobank and don’t know how to register? You have come to the right place because we have information in this guide on how to register the USSD code for Ecobank Nigeria without hassle.
Mobile banking is the Ecobank transfer code, where you can access your Ecobank account without having to visit your branch.
You can submit cash, pay bills, and top-up airtime from your bank account after registering. It is the simplest and most efficient way to process your bank transfers.
You don’t need to be Internet-connected, the best part of USSD banking.
You can still use transfer code banking, even if you are living in a remote area where there is no internet access.
The Ecobank is easing its banking structure, and in order to carry out simple bank transactions, you no longer have to drive and then wait in long bank queues.
To use the service, however, you need to be enrolled, and here’s all you need to know how to register the USSD code for Ecobank Nigeria.
What’s the Ecobank Nigeria Mobile Banking Code for
In Nigeria, the Ecobank USSD transfer code is *326# for mobile banking.
You can dial the shortcode *326# and make transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, sending money to family and friends, on your mobile phone.
You can also dial USSD code 326 from Ecobank Nigeria and buy airtime, pay energy bills, and many other mobile cash transactions.
What can be achieved with purchases on the Ecobank Mobile App
Any transactions that you can perform on the Ecobank Mobile Banking App can be seen below.
- Account deposits may be made.
- Do transactions/account-based payments.
- Pay occasional bills and tolls, e.g. LLC LLC
- Make inquiries about balance
- See Mini Account Declarations
- Sending cash transfers
- Buy travel tickets
How Do I Activate Eco Bank Mobile App
For first-time clients of Mobile Banking. If you’re a new user of Ecobank Mobile:
- To register, download the software and press the New User button
- You will receive an SMS with a one-time 6 digit PIN once you have registered.
- six-digit PIN Log-in to the app
- Adjust the PIN to your chosen new 6-digit PIN
- Visit any Ecobank branch and fill in an activation form to access your bank account on the app.
For current smartphone clients
How your new mobile app can be downloaded
- On your mobile computer, go to the app store (Nokia App Store, Google Play,
World of Blackberry Software and Apple App Store)
- Type in Ecobank Mobile, locate your app, and then press Install.
- Exit the app store once the app is installed
- Tap on the Ecobank Mobile icon on your mobile phone to open the app.
- Dial *326# using your registered number to check your mobile device and perform a PIN change to
- Log-in and start banking with the app
- Ecobank’s MobileMoney lets you send and receive money, make payments, and purchase airtime. It’s a clever electronic wallet that lives on your phone and connects your mobile to all your banking transactions easily and securely.
Ecobank MobileMoney’s Main Features – Eco bank Mobile app
- Depositing and withdrawing capital
- Give money to friends and family to pay our agents for them.
- Receiving cash
- Renting airtime
- Charge for bills, products, and services
- Check your account
- Agents and small businesses are able to electronically make collections
How to Register with country codes for Free
Follow the steps below to register on the Mobile Money network.
STEP1. On your mobile device, dial *326#.
STEP2. Enter your number for choices.
It is quick to pull through the remaining steps.
Notice that this service is only available to customers using Glo, Airtel, and Etisalat Mobile Network.
In case of any irregularity, you can reach the Ecobank Customer Careline here.
T: 080032622655-T: (0800 ECOBANK)
That is it on Ecobank Mobile app: How Can I Activate Eco Bank App. I hope this artcle was helpful. Kindly share!!!