In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Rules For Businesses In 2021. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Rules Regulating Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Items Which Cannot Be Sold on Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Rules for Businesses, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Rules For Businesses In 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace;
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Rules For Businesses In 2021 – Rules Regulating Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Rules For Businesses – Everything You Need To Know
Every great business has certain policies which govern their operations. Facebook isn’t an exception because they create standards that users must abide by in order to help every FB have an amazing user experience.
FB Marketplace is one of those Facebook services which have very kin rules and guideline to secure transaction and follow world laid down policies. On FB, you have users in almost every age grade. Some of the individuals who use the platforms are teens and must not be exposed to certain things.
Asides that, some items should not be marketed online in order to keep our young charms away from them till they are of age. No matter the business you may be involved in, so long as you choose to use the Marketplace to reach clients, you must follow all the stated instructions and agree to their terms and conditions.
Facebook Marketplace Rules for Businesses
Just for clarification, the FB Marketplace is an online service available to all Facebook users. This service is a market where individuals come to buy and sell items that align with Marketplace rules for selling items. Below are Facebook Marketplace Rules for Businesses:
- Images uploaded of items must be physical couple with one or more match images
- Before and after images of any sort are not allowed
Lists Of Items Which Cannot Be Sold on Facebook Marketplace
As said in the opening paragraph, certain items are prohibited for sale in the Marketplace.
These items include:
- Healthcare Kit
- Event Tickets
- Animals (Pets, etc.)
- Adult Products
- Weapon of any kind
- Drugs (Illegal Drugs)
- Electronic Devices
- Recreational Drugs
- Unsafe Supplements
- Tobacco and Tobacco products
- Gifts Cards
- Digital Media.
The above is a comprehensive list of items Facebook Marketplace prohibits. So, in order to enjoy the use of this service for business, kindly go through them before using the service.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Rules For Businesses In 2021 – Rules Regulating Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!