Xiaomi Black Shark 2 was officially launched in March 2019. This article brings to you all that you need to know about Xiaomi Black Shark 2 specifications and features.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 comes with a 6.39 inches full HD Super AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. It has a dimension of 163.6 x 75 x 8.8 mm (6.44 x 2.95 x 0.35 in).
The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 rear camera consists of 48MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto)
camera lenses that allow you to enable Quad-LED flash. The front selfies camera comes with a 20MP (wide) sensor.
Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor while the GPU is Qualcomm Adreno 640. The device boasts 6GB RAM with 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage that can be expanded with an SD card.
Other features of the smartphone include USB Type-C 2.0, GPS, and Bluetooth. Its sensors are Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, compass, gyro, proximity and Hall.
The smartphone has a non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery while the phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie. The display is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and 2.5D curved glass screen.
The device comes in colors of black and silver. Below are the full specifications and features of the Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
See also, Oppo Reno 5G Specs
However, it is important to note here that we can’t guarantee 100% accuracy. You can also visit the brand website to check out more detailed specifications.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 specification and features
- Dual: 48MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Front: 20MP (wide)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, JoyUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB + 8GB + 12GB
- Internal storage: 128GB + 256GB
- Card Slot: No
- Model: SKW-H0, SKW-A0
- Type: Li-Ion
- Capacity: Li-Ion 4000 mAh
- Non-removable: non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 27W
- Battery life: Endurance rating 93h
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Notifications Led: No
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Barometer: No
- IR: No
- Gyro: Yes
- Size: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type: AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- PPI: 403 PPI density
- Multi-touch: Yes
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75 x 8.8 mm (6.44 x 2.95 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 205 g (7.23 oz)
- Colors: Black, Silver, Blue
- Body material: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Performance: AnTuTu: 343460 (v7)
- GeekBench: 11192 (v4.4)
- GFXBench: 36fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display: Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera: Photo / Video
- Loudspeaker: Voice 67dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 82dB
- Audio quality: Noise -90.7dB / Crosstalk -93.4dB
Read more on belmadeng.com