How to Run the Best Tik Tok Ads: In the world of social media, everyone’s a vlogger. You’ve probably seen posts on Tik Tok’s own video app or on other social media platforms with vloggers doing covers of songs, reciting poems, or showing you how to make a video game out of a string. The makers of Tik Tok are no different.
The app is littered with vloggers singing the praises of its creators and posting videos of the app in action. The challenge is that not everyone likes vlogs. If you want to stand out in the overcrowded vlogging space, you’ll need to run some unique ads. Follow the steps below to run the best Tik Tok ads.
What is Tik Tok?
Tik Tok is a social media app that lets users create short music videos and post them for others to view. It was created by Smule in 2010, but it wasn’t until 2013 that the app took off with the release of their own video app. Tik Tok has been downloaded 300 million times and is used by many celebrities such as Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, and Tyler The Creator.
How to Run the Best Tik Tok Ads
Tik Tok is an app with many recognizable faces on it. It’s also free to use. That means there are a lot of brands trying to get their content in front of the app’s audience and many other people who upload content to Tik Tok for fun. How can you stand out?
1) Engage with your audience: Many brands ignore the comments on their ads, but if you want to capture Tik Tok’s young audience, you need to start by engaging with them. If someone leaves a comment or reacts to something you post, make sure you respond. Not only will this help show your customers that you care about what they have to say, but it will also keep your posts from looking stagnant.
2) Run creative ads: The best way to stand out on Tik Tok is through creativity. You don’t have to post video content like most other vloggers do; instead, try running some contests or games like “rate my outfit” or “guess the emoji” and then posting the winners later in the week in your story feed. These little creative touches will set your brand apart and let people know who you are without necessarily having video content right off the bat.
3) Use a variety of social media channels: Your campaign should be coordinated across all major social media channels so that people know where to find your ads and can easily share them for others to see as well. Try running
Different Types of Tik Tok Ads
There are many different types of Tik Tok ads. You can run a 30-second long video ad (this is known as an extended ad) or a 10-second video ad. You can also run a text-only tweet for your business or an image to make sure people see it.
A text-only tweet is perfect for capturing the attention of people scrolling through their Facebook feeds, and an image will ensure that you’re seen in Google search results. If you want to get creative with your ads, one option is to make a meme.
Memes are quick, easy ways of getting a laugh out of your audience without having them watch any videos. If you want more information on how to create the best Tik Tok ads, take the steps below:
The Different Types of Tik Tok Ads
When it comes to Tik Tok ads, there are three types:
1. Sponsored video
3. Sponsored post A sponsored video is a video where the user can watch and then click on a button to share the video with their followers on Tik Tok. This is also known as an in-stream ad. A click-to-tweet ad is similar but instead of sharing with their followers, they’re prompted to tweet out the post they’re watching.
Finally, a sponsored post is just like a sponsored video, but in addition to clicking on a button to share the video, they’re given the ability to type out their own message that will be attached along with their shareable link.
These posts can be found under “sponsored” on the app or in your profile when you tap “profile.”
Make Your Ad Stand Out
If you want to stand out in the overcrowded vlogging space, you’ll need to run some unique ads. There are a few tips to keep in mind when running Tik Tok ads.
- First, use video ads for maximum engagement. Nearly 60% of users stop watching video ads after 10 seconds. If your ad is more than 10 seconds long, viewers will get bored and look away.
- Second: Be sure to make your ad short and sweet. Users are accustomed to short videos on social media, so don’t make yours longer than five seconds. A shorter length means less time spent trying to convince someone they should watch it or listen to it.
- Third: Show off what makes your product or service different from the competition’s product or service–and do it in less than five seconds! You can use a picture or a word that captures your audience’s attention quickly, like “free shipping.”
- Fourth: Use creative and engaging images and text on Tik Tok ads while keeping them simple and easy to read at a glance.
- Fifth: Consider using emojis or stickers as part of your ad campaign on Tik Tok! Emojis are fun for brands because they can be used in any context without being too invasive or salesy. Remember though that these should be used sparingly–stickers work just as well and cost less!
Use Video to Hook Users
The key to running a successful ad on Tik Tok is to get the user’s attention. You have just 15 seconds to hook them and reel them in. To do that, you need to start with a video. Your video should be short and personable and show off your personality.
Additionally, you should use an intro that introduces your brand but also sets up the video for what’s about to happen. For example, start with a quick introduction about who you are then follow it up by saying something like “Now I’m going to show you how this app works.”
Offer Something Unique
You can’t stand out with the same old Tik Tok ads. You need to offer something unique that will grab people’s attention and make them want to watch your videos. One way to do this is by offering a giveaway in your video. For example, if you were selling shoes, you could show people how to make a video game out of a string, then let the viewers enter a raffle for the shoes you’re selling.
This not only makes it easier for viewers to buy the product they want, but it also helps get more people involved in your business’s marketing efforts. Name recognition is crucial when it comes to social media – people are more likely to click on an ad that looks familiar than one they don’t recognize.
Another way you can promote your business is by posting videos about products or services related to what you sell. For example, if you own an ice cream shop, post videos about different flavors of ice cream or how ice cream is made.
If you sell makeup, post tutorials on how to apply different types of makeup styles. People will be interested in watching these videos because they’ll help them learn more about what they’re interested in buying!
The best way to increase engagement with your posts is by adding a call-to-action (CTA) button at the end of each video asking viewers where else they can find high quality content like the one they just watched (such as “Watch all
Run a Strong Call to Action
Your first step is to create a strong call to action in your advertisement. A call to action is what gets someone to take the desired action—in this case, downloading your app. Since you’re advertising Tik Tok, you want to make sure that people know what they can do with it and how it benefits them.
For instance, if you’re promoting a song that has been uploaded on Tik Tok, your call to action might say “Download now and sing along!” Your goal is not just to get people downloading Tik Tok—it’s also to get them using it once they have downloaded it.
Set Your Target Audience
One of the first things to do when running a Tik Tok ad is to set your target audience. If you’re trying to reach people in a specific demographic, it’s best to create a targeted ad that speaks to their interests.
For example, if you’re an investor looking for millennials, a good headline might be “Investing 101: How to Make Money With Your Phone!”
This way, your potential customers will know they can find answers on how they can make money with their phone. When deciding who your target audience is going to be, think about where many of the Tik Tok vloggers are posting. Are they mostly on Instagram stories? On Twitter? Facebook? Don’t forget to change your settings accordingly.
Know What Makes a Good Tik Tok Ad
There are five things to keep in mind when you’re creating an advertisement for Tik Tok.
1) Keep it simple and easy to follow.
2) Make it relevant to the app’s audience.
3) Make sure the video quality is high.
4) Have a clear call-to-action (CTA).
5) Run your ad with other social media ads.