Kismia Login: To access your Kismia account you need to either sign in using your email address or create a username and password. This is similar to any other social network, where you need to create an account and login with your email address or phone number to continue.
Read this guide if you have questions about how to sign in Kismia.
Sign in using email address
To sign in using your email address, enter your email address and password in the fields provided. You will then see a list of all the social networks you are signed into with that email address. You can then click on any one of them to access your account.
Here are the steps you need to login your kismia account:
- First off, you will need to visit kismia.com
- Next, you will need locate and click Login on the page
- Now, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Click Login to continue to your account
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily login your kismia account.
Sign in using Google/Facebook account
To sign in, you can use your email address or your Facebook account. For the login process, we recommend using your email address. We created this option for people who don’t have a Facebook account.
Check your current account status
If you are already signed in, you will be able to see your account status on the upper right hand corner of your homepage. Depending on the status and activity from your account, it may have a different label such as: Active, Inactive or Locked.
- Active: Your account is active and all active methods are being tracked accurately. You can see how many signups and conversions you have for the day without having to login into an individual campaign.
- Inactive: Your account has been inactive for over 90 days and is not being tracked. This means no conversion rates are being updated or calculated for this time period.
- Locked: This means that your account has been locked due to suspicious activity such as spamming or other reasons that violate Kismia’s Terms of Service (ToS). If this is the case, please contact us immediately so we can help restore your account back to its original state.
How to login with Google/Facebook account
For maximum convenience, you can login with your Google or Facebook account. If you have a Google or Facebook account, you can use that to sign in on Kismia. To do this, click the “sign in with a different account” button and then either log in with your email address or your phone number.
How to Sign Up for Kismia
To sign up, you will need to enter your email address. You can also use a username and email address for your account if you do not want to use your personal email.
To sign up, follow these steps:
1) Visit Kismia
2) Enter your email address or username and password
4) Click on “SIGN UP”
5) Choose whether or not you would like to receive emails from Kismia. If you do not want to be contacted by Kismia, uncheck this box.