Creating a Kismia dating profile can feel intimidating, especially if you’re new to online dating and matchmaking services in general. Luckily, we’re here to help you learn the ropes and get your profile up and running.
Keep reading to find out how to create your Kismia dating account, along with tips and tricks to make the most of your experience.
What is a Kismia Dating Account?
A Kismia dating account is the account you create to use our service. You’ll need to create a profile and upload your photos in order to start looking for people you want to date.
Why Create a Kismia Dating Account?
Kismia is an online dating service that recognizes the importance of finding the right person for you. Building a profile on Kismia is easy and free, so it’s worth doing even if you don’t think you’ll find your soulmate here.
There are many reasons to create a Kismia dating account:
- Finding someone who shares your values and interests.
- Meeting someone new and not being shy about it.
- Creating a new social circle around people with similar interests or backgrounds as you.
- Getting to know someone better before any physical contact occurs.
- Getting back into dating after being single for some time (or divorced).
How to Create Your Kismia Dating Profile
When you create your Kismia dating account, you’ll need to fill out a few different forms. These include:
- Your gender
- Your location
- Your age
- Four pictures of yourself (two body shots and two headshots)
Once you’ve filled all the necessary information, it’s time to start answering some personal questions. These will help Kismia matchmakers find the best matches for you on our site. You can answer as many or as few of the questions as you want.
If you don’t want to answer any of them, just click “skip this question.” But don’t worry – we won’t take that personally!
We recommend answering these six questions:
1. What are your favorite TV shows? Why?
2. What are three adjectives that describe you best?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
4. How would your friends describe you in one sentence?
5. What is your favorite type of music? Why? 6. What is one thing about yourself that others might not know about you?
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a Kismia account:
- First off, you will need to visit kismia.com on your browser
- Next, enter your first name
- Select your gender
- Click on the continue button to proceed
- Now, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Accept their terms of usage
- Click Create account to proceed
- Once you are taken to your information page, you will need to fill out the form accordingly. Do that by selecting your country, date of birth, the age range of the persons you are interested in and many others.
- Click Next
- Add your photo or you can choose to skip it by clicking on the later button at the bottom left of the page.
- Now, confirm your email and you are done in creating your account.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily sign up kismia account. Try it out.
Use the Basics
First, you’ll need to sign up for an account. Kismia is free to join, so there’s no reason not to.
Once you’ve signed up, it’s time to fill out your profile. You can include your height, weight, religion, and any other information that may help potential matches find you. It’s also important to upload a few photos of yourself. Once you do this, it’s time to start messaging!
Show your Personality
When you’re creating your Kismia dating account, it’s best to show your personality instead of just uploading a bunch of photos and filling out the information. You can do this by adding some brief details about yourself, like your favorite book or TV show.
Beyond that, there are a few other things to keep in mind when filling out your profile so that you have the best experience possible on our site:
- Uploading at least one photo is required in order to create a Kismia dating account.
- We encourage you to upload five photos, but if you want more than five then go for it! Your profile will come with a maximum of 10 photos.
- Keep the photo size between 800x800px and 1200x1200px for optimal quality.
- Add as much detail about yourself as possible, including your height and weight so people know what they’re getting into when chatting with you.
- Use keywords in your headline and description to help people find you faster when searching through profiles.
Get to Know your Matchmaker
Before you fill out your profile, take a minute to understand what kind of matchmaker you’ll be working with. We have three different matchmakers on Kismia: our Nobelium Matchmaker, our Platinum Matchmaker and our Gold Matchmaker.
Each matchmaker is unique and has different features available for your perusal on their profile page. As an example, the Nobelium Matchmaker is best for people who are looking for a serious relationship between 18-40 years of age. If you’re interested in a more casual date or not sure what you’re looking for, then the Gold Matchmaker is perfect.
You can add up to four photos on your Kismia dating profile, which will help people get a better feel for who you are. However, you want to make sure that these are the best possible photos of yourself. You want them to be flattering and show you at your best. The right photo can make all the difference in whether someone wants to start chatting with you or not.
The first thing to do is set up your profile and send out a few messages. You might be nervous, but by sending out a few messages you’ll start to feel more confident. To send a message, go to the “Browse Profiles” tab and find someone you’d like to get in touch with. Click on their profile and then look for the “Send Message” button at the bottom of their profile.
Make a Good First Impression
Creating a new profile is an exciting step towards finding your matchmaker. You’ll want to do everything you can to have a good first impression, starting with what you write in your “About Me” section. Be honest about who you are and what you’re looking for in a partner, but don’t go into too much detail if it doesn’t feel natural.
Ask Questions and Build Relationships
One of the best things about Kismia is that we let you ask questions to get to know your match. We even offer a diverse range of question topics for you to fill out and answer, including hobbies and interests, travel destinations, favorite movies and TV shows, and more. We do this because we know that getting to know someone can be tricky without any back-and-forth communication.
But it’s not just our questions that help build connections: it’s the way you answer them too!
You don’t want to give too much away or come off as boring when you answer a question on your profile. It might sound like common sense, but think outside the box in order to show off who you really are.
And don’t forget: answering questions will help weed out people who are not compatible with your lifestyle and values.