How to Recover Lost Facebook Accounts on Android and PC
You know how frustrating it is to lose your Facebook account if you’ve ever forgotten your password or had a hacker gain access to it. In certain cases, you can simply restore a lost Facebook account; but, if you don’t know how to do so, you’ll have to create a new Facebook account, which will result in you losing all of your previous connections. “I want my old account back!” you can almost hear people say. Let’s discover how to recover a lost Facebook account on your Android smartphone using these basic recovery steps.
Lost Facebook accounts can be recovered using an email address or a phone number.
- In your Android browser, go to facebook.com.
- Either your email address or the phone number linked with the lost account should be entered.
- Select Forgot password from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your desired account discovery method. Either a phone number, an email address, or a name will suffice. (The phone number option is only useful if you haven’t misplaced your SIM card.)
- You will receive a verification code through email.
- Fill it out and hit the submit button.
- Make a new password for yourself.
- To confirm and reactivate your account, enter it again.
You may simply recover your lost Facebook account on an Android phone by following these steps.
Without a phone number, how can you recover a Facebook account?
Have you forgotten your Facebook password and are unable to connect into your account? Not to fear, you can quickly recover your lost Facebook account because Facebook’s founders understand how easy it is for people to forget their password. You can regain your Facebook account even if you don’t have access to your phone number. So you don’t have to constantly saying, “I want my old account back!” If you’ve misplaced your SIM card, you can utilize this approach. So, let’s take a look at how you may reclaim your account in just a few simple steps.
- Enter facebook.com in the search field of your preferred browser.
- Fill in your Facebook username and click the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the page to reset your password.
- You will be redirected to a recovery page where you may choose from a variety of recovery alternatives. Because you don’t have a phone number associated with your account, you’ll have to opt for email.
- Select Send Email and type the alternate email address.
- You will receive a verification code in your email.
- Copy the code and paste it on the recovery page, then click Next.
- The code will be verified by Facebook.
- Make a new password that is both easy to remember and secure.
- To confirm it, click OK.
Your account will be reactivated.