Easy Guide To Become A Successful Publisher On Amazon
Our expectations differ just as much as our faces. Within my first three months in the publishing business, my goal was to write publications that would make me at least $500 (five hundred dollars). And I achieved that goal a few months ahead of schedule. It’s natural for any business; I didn’t meet my target in three months, but I generated enough money to keep my faith in the business’s success alive. However, my publishing business now earns me over $1,500 (about #580,000 Naira).
So, if you want to earn $1,000 (360,000 Naira) every month, you can do so by writing 1-3 books or more, as well as developing clever marketing/advertising campaigns. In a later thread, we’ll go over book marketing in greater detail.
Now, before we show you how to create a free kdp account, let’s talk about how you can make money by publishing books on Amazon.
How can I make quick money with amazon KDP
Because I am not a talented writer, I concentrate on nonfiction and children’s literature. However, over the years of releasing books on Amazon, I’ve been able to hone my ability to write on any subject.
If you’re a motivational speaker, a teacher, a pastor, a graphic designer, or if you have any other abilities that you believe others would be interested in learning about, this is your chance to share them with the world via Amazon’s publishing platform. Also, if you think you can’t string together simple words to make a statement but can read this thread, I’ve got you covered.
I’ll show you places where you may hire expert writers to do the work for you while you concentrate on other priorities.
How to… (how to train dogs, how to be healthy, how to establish relationships…), health and fitness, and Recipe Books, in my opinion, are the best categories to write in. These topics are easy to research on the internet, and they are relatively simple to write about when compared to fiction books. In a separate thread, we’ll go through this in further detail.
How to Create Free Account On Amazon Kdp
- To get started, you’ll need to create a Kindle Publishing Account.
It’s as easy as ABC to format your kindle novels and paperback versions…
- You’ll need a professionally created book cover (don’t worry if you don’t know what that is.) I’ll show you places where you may employ experienced graphic and book cover designers once more).
- You’ll need a way to receive money from Amazon. (Amazon will not transfer your funds to a bank account in your own country.)
- You’ll need a bank account in a foreign country. Don’t get discouraged or perplexed. I’ll also show you how to apply for and open a bank account in the United States, which will send you an ATM card that you may use to withdraw money from any ATM anywhere in the world. Payoneer Payment Service, I’m sure you’ve heard of it.
At least 1,500 words should be included in your short story collections. With the exception of children’s books and coloring books.
- Amazon’s marketing assistance program.
How To Register Your Kindle Publishing Account
To create free account with amazon, visit www.kdp.amazon.com and register with your “real” details. Use your real names, your correct home address, email address, and phone number where necessary. Also, remember to choose password you can easily remember and write it down somewhere. In fact, I wrote all my log in detail in my diary, because I wouldn’t want to mess up things when trying to access my account. Now that you have signed up for a free account with amazon, you will need to complete your account information before amazon can send payments into your bank account.