How to Get Controller to Work With Master Duel is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you want to figure out how to set Master Duel X360ce for Any PC Gamepad Controller, this article has gotten you covered.
Keep reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.
For those who may not be aware, a USB gamepad controller is necessary to play most games on a PC if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. But the controller might not function properly or at all without the right settings. The X360ce Settings for Yu Gi Oh Master Duel will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
In the meantime, X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about this game and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel – Everything You Need To Know
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is a simulation video game and its initial release date is January 19th. Also, its developers and publishers are Konami, Konami Digital Entertainment. Meanwhile, Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is available for Android, PlayStation 4/5, iOS, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S and Microsoft Windows.
See: How to set up facebook dating profile
System requirements for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel includes 8 GB RAM memory, 16 GB storage and Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 graphics. Furthermore, for this game to play better on your PC, it should have up to 16 GB of RAM memory.
How to Download Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel – Step By Step
Currently, a lot of websites are available for downloading video games but you can Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel from the Steam store. Follow the steps below to download this game.
- Connect your computer to the internet
- Search for the Steam Store on your web browser
- Once seen visit the website
- Log in to your account if you already have an account or sign up for an account
- Using the search icon search for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.
X360ce Settings for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
The X360ce Settings for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is what you will get below and it can be easily be done on any PC.
But, to do this you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process.
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel once it is done saving.
Those are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Yu Gi Oh Master Duel and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
That is it on How to Get Controller to Work With Master Duel – Settings Master Duel X360ce for Any PC Gamepad Controller. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!