How To Locate Facebook Marketplace Tab is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook marketplace on your facebook account, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Access Facebook Marketplace Tab is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook marketplace is located within the facebook platform and without an account, one can’t access it the dating homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Locate Facebook Marketplace Tab – Facebook Marketplace – Accessing Marketplace App On Facebook.
For those of us who may not be aware, let me quickly stress here that Facebook Marketplace is at the moment making the process of buying and selling pretty easy for millions of people online for free.
Facebook is known for introducing amazing features, that are really of help to its users. Right now, they have also launched a marketplace too.
If you have been a regular Facebook user, you should know that Facebook is now a hub for marketing. There are so many businesses and individuals who want their businesses to get to a larger audience.
How Do I Locate Facebook Marketplace Tab?
You may have also come across posts advertising some products and services for your use. This is because so many businesses now make use of Facebook as a marketing platform. Currently, it is now possible for people to buy and sell right inside the Facebook site.
Facebook has made this possible in several ways, which also includes the use of the Facebook marketplace. This location is filled with millions of individuals, who are brought together by the art of buying and selling goods and products.
Facebook Marketplace – All You Need To Know
Facebook marketplace is a digital market where Facebook users are allowed to buy and sell several products and goods. Here in this marketplace, you can find small and big businesses, marketers, and individuals.
Some are here to promote their business’ sales, while others are here to patronize these businesses. The Facebook marketplace is a feature launched on the Facebook site, which makes buying and selling so easy for its users.
Here, you can buy or sell categories of products like clothing and accessories, home sales, properties to rent, vehicles, and more. Thus, if you are a business owner who wants to get your business down to a larger audience, then the marketplace is here to help you do that.
This also applies to Facebook users who need amazing products to buy. You can get new or used products too.
Facebook Marketplace Tab
If you are thinking about the How to Find Facebook Marketplace Tab, then you should know what it is. This marketplace tab refers to the marketplace icon on your Facebook homepage.
To access this marketplace on Facebook, you have to find and make use of the tab. Once you can find the tab, then you can get the marketplace too.
However, this tab is not available in all locations. This is to say that the Facebook marketplace is not yet available to all Facebook users. It has been launched in 85 countries for now, so Facebook users in other locations cannot make use of it at the moment.
The Facebook marketplace tab is available on Android phones, iPhones, and Desktops. For Android phones, you will find this tab as a small shop at the top of your Facebook homepage.
Using the iPhone, you will find the small shop at the bottom of the Facebook homepage. On your Desktop, you will find Marketplace written on the left side of the Facebook homepage.
Once you tap on this tap, it takes you straight to the marketplace. Here, you could choose to buy, sell, or just search for your preferred products.
Separate Facebook Account for Marketplace
Facebook marketplace doesn’t have a separate account. The facebook marketplace feature is located within the facebook app and website. Thus, if you are a business person and looking for a free online marketing platform where you can easily list and sale your products and services, you will need to create a facebook account and start using the marketing feature for free.
Interestingly, facebook marketplace has a large user base and you can easily see people that are interested in what you want to sale. And you can use that to make sales for free.
Marketplace facebook is the same thing as facebook marketplace. And you need facebook account to access marketplace facebook. Here are the steps you need to find marketplace facebook tap:
- Login your facebook account
- Check the top of your facebook newsfeed and you will see a shop icon. Click on it and you will be taken to the facebook marketplace
Where is the Facebook Marketplace icon located?
The facebook marketplace icon is located either at the top of your facebook newsfeed or at the left column of your facebook newsfeed. So, if you are looking for facebook marketplace button, login your facebook account and check the top of the age and you will see a shop-shaped icon.
Click on it and you will be taken to facebook marketplace. On the other hand, check the left column of the facebook newsfeed and you will see marketplace, click on it and you will be taken to the marketplace facebook platform.
Why Marketplace is not showing in my Facebook?
Here are some of the reasons why facebook marketplace is not showing on your facebook account:
- Your facebook app may be outdated. In this case, you will need to update your facebook app to the latest version and then logout and login your account again
- You may be up to the age of 18years. You can check your age and the then refresh your facebook account
- Facebook marketplace may not yet be launched in your location. In this case, you will need to keep using other facebook features to buy and sell on the giant social media platform while waiting for facebook to launched the marketplace feature in your country.
- Your language may not be supported on facebook marketplace. You will need to change your language to the one that is available on facebook marketplace.
- Your facebook account may be new. In some cases, facebook doesn’t placed the marketplace icon on newly signed up account. In this case, you will need to keep using facebook to interact with your friends and loved ones pending when the feature will be made available to you.
How do I get to the Marketplace on a new Facebook account?
If facebook marketplace is available in your country and you just signed up for a facebook account. All you need to do is to keep using facebook to interact with your friends and loved ones and also make use other interestingly features on the platform and the marketplace feature will be made available to you.