How to Start Earning With Bluehost Affiliate Program
This blog post is for you if you want to discover how to start making money with your blog.
A blog can be monetized in a variety of ways:
Become a self-employed blogger.
Offer coaching and consulting services to clients.
Create and sell electronic books.
Affiliate marketing with Google AdSense and more
In this post, I’ll show you how to get started with the Bluehost Affiliate Program and start making passive income.
It’s always a good idea to have different sources of income, no matter how big your company is.
Since I get the majority of my passive income by selling books on Amazon, you might be asking why I would propose generating money with affiliate marketing.
Without a question, having a six-figure Amazon publishing business allows me to spend more time with my family, travel, write a blog, and do what I enjoy. I’m currently traveling in Australia as you read this message.
However, I believe it is far too hazardous to have a business so reliant on the whims of a huge large corporation like Amazon. Any modifications to the rules or program will have a major impact on your earnings.
For example, self-published authors like me used to earn royalties based on the number of books read, but Amazon changed the KDP Select payout to per page read in mid-2015. We used to get roughly $2 each book, but now we get $0.004-$0.005 per page read. I’d get around $0.005100=$0.50 for a 100-page book. It’s a significant shift: my eBook royalties decreased by more than 70% overnight.
We can’t do anything about it; you may either opt out of KDP choose or accept the change.
You’re establishing your business empire in someone else’s backyard if you rely on only one platform. And that is dangerous.
In his article Mywifequitherjob, Steve Chow compares Amazon to a narcotic, one that promises quick sales in a short amount of time while also keeping you addicted to and reliant on its marketplace. Sales and revenue may be high right now, but things can change quickly, so make sure you have a backup plan in place just in case…because Amazon doesn’t care about you.
How to Signup For Bluehost Web Hosting Affiliate Program
- To create an affiliate account with Bluehost, go to Bluehost Affliate Program and select “Sign Up.”
- After that, complete the Affiliate Signup form by providing your account username, password, email address, and Paypal email address. To continue, click the “Sign up” button.
- Done. You’ll now be brought to your Bluehost Affiliate dashboard, which you’ve just created. You’ll be asked to provide your tax details. You will not be able to receive any payment from Bluehost unless you complete this tax form.
- Click “Settings”> “Tax form” to provide your tax information. If you’re a person or organization from the United States, you’ll need to complete out Form W-9. Form W-8BEN is required for affiliates from countries other than the United States.
- That is all there is to it. You can now begin marketing Bluehost’s services. Click “links” in the top menu bar to acquire your unique tracking link. Your first affiliate links, banners, and widgets can be created.