ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales, marketing, and customer service solution. ClickFunnels streamlines your entire sales process by putting everything in one place: from leads, to conversions, to accounting. This article explores the pros and cons of using ClickFunnels to sell your product or service.
We also compare ClickFunnels vs Leadpages vs Unbounce and other popular landing page builders so you can decide which is best for your business needs. Whether you’re just getting started with sales funnels or are looking for something more robust, these details will help you decide if ClickFunnels is the right fit for you.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a sales and marketing software that has everything you need to create a high-converting sales funnel in one convenient place. Think of a sales funnel as a journey that your potential customers go through in order to buy your product.
A sales funnel is your way of orchestrating that journey so they go from not knowing who you are or what you do, to purchasing your product.
ClickFunnels makes it easy to create high-converting sales funnels that bring more leads, build a stronger email list, and increase your average sales price. ClickFunnels works by taking your potential customers from where they are (such as a website they found you through, social media, etc.) and bring them to a “landing page”.
A landing page is a page where you want your potential customers to be redirected to. A landing page is usually a one-page website with a call to action (such as “sign up for our newsletter” or “buy now” or “learn more”).
Why Should You Be Using ClickFunnels?
There are a ton of reasons why ClickFunnels is a great option for your business. Here are some of the top reasons why ClickFunnels is the best all-in-one solution for your business:
- ClickFunnels saves you time: ClickFunnels does the hard work for you so you don’t have to start from scratch. Using ClickFunnels will save you time by allowing you to create high-converting funnels and landing pages quickly.
- ClickFunnels saves you money: Since you don’t have to pay for designers, developers, and IT staff to build and maintain your site, ClickFunnels is a cost-effective option.
- ClickFunnels saves you frustration: There are a lot of technologies out there, each with its own quirks. Having all of these pieces come together can be a nightmare. ClickFunnels simplifies your marketing efforts so you can focus on what matters most: your customers.
- ClickFunnels helps you grow your business: With everything in one place, using ClickFunnels makes it easier to engage with your target audience, convert leads into customers, and stay organized so you can hit your sales and profit goals.
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
There are two parts to the ClickFunnels software: the marketing side and the sales side. The marketing side includes Leadpages, which is a lead capture tool, and email integrations like MailChimp, Aweber, and more.
The sales side includes your landing pages, which are the pages that will convert your visitors into customers, and your ClickFunnels sales funnel. The main part of the ClickFunnels software is the sales funnel.
If you’ve ever used an e-commerce site, like Amazon, you’ve seen a sales funnel in action. On Amazon, you might click on a product, look at reviews, and add the item to your “shopping cart”. Your “shopping cart” is your sales funnel. After you’re done shopping, you either purchase the items or remove them from your cart.
Pro Tips: How to Use ClickFunnels to Grow Your Business
If you want to get the most out of your ClickFunnels account, here are a few tips to help boost your sales funnel and marketing efforts:
- Invest in a sales funnel: A sales funnel is a proven way to attract leads and close more sales. A sales funnel is a marketing strategy that takes your potential customers through a sales process by enticing them, converting them, and then closing the sale.
- Make sure you have a strong offer: The offer is the reason why someone would buy your product. Make sure to have a strong offer that compels people to buy now.
- Create clickable and enticing headlines: The headline is the first thing that people see when they come to your landing page. Make sure that your headlines are clickable and enticing.
- Have a clear and consistent message: Your message should be clear and consistent throughout your marketing efforts.
- Build a strong and engaged email list: Email is still one of the most effective ways to sell to your customers. Make it easy for people to sign up for your email list and get valuable content from you.
Cons of Using ClickFunnels
Like anything, using ClickFunnels isn’t perfect. Here are a few cons to using ClickFunnels:
- ClickFunnels is not an “out-of-the-box” solution: While ClickFunnels has a lot of pre-built templates and features, you will still need to do a lot of work to make your sales funnel come to life. You will need to do a bit of coding, design work, and copywriting.
- ClickFunnels is not cheap: While ClickFunnels is a fantastic all-in-one solution, it’s not cheap. You can get a free trial to see if it’s the right fit for your business.
- Using ClickFunnels means that you have to use it for everything: ClickFunnels is great for marketing and sales, but you might have to look elsewhere for support and customer service needs.
- You will need to commit a lot of time to creating your funnel: While the templates and features of ClickFunnels can make your funnel build faster, it will still take time to get everything ready for your business.
How to set up ClickFunnels?
Setting up your ClickFunnels account is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Choose your plan: There are three plans for ClickFunnels: Start Up ($97 per month), Standard ($297 per month), and Etison ($997 per month). Start Up is for beginner businesses and Standard is for more advanced teams. Etison is for enterprise businesses.
- Create a funnel: Once you have your account set up, create a funnel. ClickFunnels has a number of funnel types to get you started.
- Add your content: After you create your funnel, you can add your content to the funnel. You can use the sales page as your landing page, or you can use a separate page.
Is Clickfunnels worth the money?
One of the first questions people ask when they hear about ClickFunnels is if it’s worth the money. The answer is that it depends on the type of business you have and your needs. Overall, ClickFunnels is worth the money.
It’s a one-stop-shop for your marketing and sales efforts, and you get a lot of functionality for the cost. If you are just getting started in your business journey, it’s not necessary to use a tool like ClickFunnels.
If you already have an established business and are looking for a way to improve your sales funnel and marketing efforts, ClickFunnels is worth the money.
What does ClickFunnels do?
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales, marketing, and customer service solution that puts everything you need to run your business in one place. ClickFunnels can be used for everything from lead generation, to increasing your average sales price, to improving your marketing efforts and sales funnel.
ClickFunnels can help you with your lead generation efforts by allowing you to create landing pages and sales funnels. These funnels can be used to attract new leads and get them interested in your product or service.
ClickFunnels can also be used to help you build your sales revenue. You can create sales pages and sales funnels to sell your products and services.