How To Buy And Sell Potato Peeler Machine on Facebook Marketplace is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in accessing facebook marketplace and how to use it to buy and sell online, this article has gotten you covered.
How To Buy And Sell on Facebook marketplace is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook marketplace is located within the facebook app and facebook web and without an account, one can’t access it the marketplace homepage.
Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account on mobile app.
Also read: Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G – Full Phone Specifications
Let’s quickly take a look at how to create a facebook account on web version of the giant social media platform.
How To Create Facebook Account On PC
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account on the web version of the platform:
- First off, you will need to open your system web browser e.g. chrome, UC browser, and Firefox.
- Next, you will need to visit facebook.com which is the Facebook official website.
- Afterward, you will be directed on their sign-up home page. enter your first and last name.
- Now, type in your email address and a new password inside boxes.
- And enter your birth date and sex category.
- Then click the sign-up button below.
A verification email will be sent to your email account inbox. Login your email account and access your mail inbox. Click or copy the code you see inside the email text and paste it inside the verification box and click verify.
Also read: The Redmi Note 10 JE | Everything You Need to Know
By these, you can create your Facebook account and verify it. you can log in your Facebook account if you already have an account on Facebook before. The steps below will show you how to do that.
- After visiting the URL, you will find the login box.
- Enter your username and then your account password.
- And click login, to access your account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Marketplace
Here are the lists of countries where Facebook marketplace is currently available:
- Costa Rica.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Dominican Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- New Zealand.
- The Philippines.
- Puerto Rico.
- South Africa.
- The United Kingdom.
- The United States.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How To Buy And Sell Potato Peeler Machine on Facebook Marketplace.
Also read: Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell Free App Near By Me
Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature built into the Facebook social network that’s used by over 800 million users every month to buy and sell products and services.
The Facebook Marketplace service can be accessed directly from within Facebook for free via the following methods:
- Facebook website: Click the Marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the screen.
- Facebook apps: Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open the secondary menu and then tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see the link, it may be hidden under the See More link. Tap on it to view all the menu options.
While Facebook Marketplace can usually be found via the two above methods, the option can sometimes disappear completely due to a technical problem or a restriction placed on an account.
Here’s what you need to know about how to add Marketplace to Facebook and to get that icon to show again within the apps and on the Facebook website.
Reasons Why the Facebook Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you’ve opened the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are a variety of potential causes that might be behind this problem.
- You’re under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over
- Your home region isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon doesn’t appear.
- You’re in an unsupported country. Traveling to a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace may also cause the option to disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- Your device isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace works only on iPhone 5 or later, Android, and iPad devices. It does not work on iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. Facebook Marketplace has been known to not appear at all to new Facebook users. This is likely done to prevent scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the platform.
- It’s hidden in the dynamic menu. The main icon menu within the Facebook apps is dynamic and displays shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. If you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear. Tap the three-line icon in the main menu to see more Facebook services.
- Your access has been revoked by Facebook. This can happen if you used Marketplace in a way that violates its policies or standards.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app on your mobile device. Here’s how to uninstall apps on iOS and how to uninstall apps on Android devices.
- Change your home country to one supported by Facebook Marketplace. Go to your Facebook profile, click About, and click the plus-sign to add a city or Edit to change your current city.
- The Facebook About screen
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake made to sell products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked.
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
I Can’t Find Potato Peeler Machine on Facebook Marketplace
While there are separate apps for Facebook Local and Facebook Messenger, Facebook Marketplace operates completely within the main Facebook app and website. If you’re installing apps on a new phone or tablet, all you need to access Facebook Marketplace is the main Facebook app.
There is no official Facebook Marketplace Android app to download nor is there one for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad.
If you’ve used a stand-alone Facebook Marketplace app in the past, it was likely an unofficial app. Some people like to use third-party Facebook Marketplace apps, but they aren’t needed and often feature less functionality than the main Facebook app.
That is it on How To Buy And Sell Potato Peeler Machine on Facebook Marketplace. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!