How to create an account via Sign up page
Undoubtedly, Soundcloud is a well-known audio platform where users can broadcast music, listen to it, or download it for offline use. For music fans who desire more than what they can obtain as a free member, Sound Cloud also offers a subscription version.
The Sound cloud offers subscription plans ranging from $4.99 to $12 per month depending on the premium plan you want to choose. The basic plan is free but has some restrictions.
Soundcloud is renowned as an audio center that links content producers like musicians, podcasters, and content creators with millions of fans from across the globe.
The online audio streaming and music sharing platform allows creators to upload their works for their fans to listen to and download for later offline listening. Additionally, a commenting tool is available to listeners, allowing them to offer their opinions in a way that might be highly beneficial to both the artists and other Soundcloud users.
Through its official website, the Soundcloud audio platform may be evaluated online. It also has apps for Android and iOS, including the iPhone and iPad. In other words, you can browse www.soundcloud.com or download the Soundcloud app from their respective application stores to utilize the service offered by Sound Cloud.
Easy steps to sign up Soundcloud
- After providing your access code, the sound cloud login is your only option to access content on the Sound cloud. Your username and password, which are unique to your Soundcloud account, serve as your access code.
- You must have registered or signed up for an account on the website or through the SoundCloud app in order to receive the access code, also known as the login information on SoundCloud.
- You can consider yourself a registered user of the popular audio and music app once you’ve finished. The sign-up and login instructions for Soundcloud are provided on the same page.
how to download Sound cloud app
Users of the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices can download the software for free from their respective stores. For Android, there is Google Play, and for iPhone and iPad, there is App Store. All you have to do is go to your store’s search box and type in the word “Soundcloud.”
Once finished, you ought to receive the link to the app’s download and installation. Below are links to the SoundCloud app page to make things simpler for you:
How to sign up on SoundCloud for a great music experience
There are two ways to sign up on Soundcloud, you can visit the official website or download the app from the store. Meanwhile, lets you started through the website:
1. To create an account, visit soundcloud.com on your web browser or download the app.
2. Click ‘Create Account and wait for the page to load.
3. There are about 4 options available to you, you can register using your Facebook, Google, or Apple account. Alternatively, you can start afresh by providing your email address.
4. Choose a password, complete the captcha and click Accept & Continue.
5. Provide details such as age, gender, display name, and many more.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to continue. You will need to verify your account by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
7. Once verified, you can say you are now a registered user of one of the biggest and popular audio streaming and downloading sites.