How to Sign up Paxful Account
Paxful is a well-known digital wallet and peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading. Users of Paxful can buy and sell cryptocurrencies using a variety of payment options. It has its headquarters in the Philadelphia region of the United States. It is one of the oldest P2P Bitcoin exchange platforms at the moment.
Back in 2015, it was established by renowned developer Ray Youssef and Artur Schaback. The top five peer-to-peer exchanges with large Bitcoin trading volume include Paxful. The Paxful review covers all the key elements, shipping costs, deposit and withdrawal options, advantages and disadvantages, and a wide range of other Paxful-related topics.
More About Paxful
Paxful, which was founded in 2015, was formerly known as EasyBitz. The Nigerian cryptocurrency exchange employs more than 200 people worldwide and has offices in the Philippines, Estonia, and Hong Kong. It has more than 4.8 million users.
Global customers of Paxful include dealers from Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Zimbabwe. The goal of the CEO and creator was to create a cryptocurrency community open to any trader wanting to buy and sell Bitcoin and other virtual currencies.
Paxful is an extremely dependable and uncomplicated platform that enables crypto buyers and sellers to immediately communicate with each other to sell or purchase Bitcoins other important cryptocurrencies, in contrast to other exchanges that are order-book based.
By choosing a Paxful seller or buyer from the list of alternatives, or by personally locating their ideal counterparties, they can exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether USD.
How to Use Paxful
Paxful pledges to maintain the simplicity of the Bitcoin trading process. Users must visit the official website and select the Buy Bitcoin option in order to begin trading on Paxful. The amount of Bitcoins and the kind of fiat currency to be exchanged will be requested in a message box. The website will also show how much Bitcoin is equivalent to the selected fiat money.
To begin purchasing bitcoins, take the following actions:-
- Users must first create a Paxful account by providing a valid email address, username, and password on a form.
- To make purchasing easier, Paxful will prompt users to create a free wallet after they create an account.
- From the extensive list of payment options, which includes credit card, PayPal, wire transfers, and NetTeller, pick your preferred method.
- When a seller is chosen, Paxful gives its customers the option to view their profiles in order to make an educated choice. Buyers have the option of buying bitcoin from the selected seller or choosing a different one. Only when they are convinced can they use the platform to communicate with the vendor and confirm the transaction.
- Once the purchase process initiates from the seller, Paxful will take the buyer to an Escrow service that finally guides them on the selected payment method.
How to Create a Paxful Account
The traders will need a live account and satisfy the prerequisites for registration, which include ID verification for particular territories, in order to begin taking use of the distinctive features on the Paxful trading platform. Please take note that customers from North Korea and Cuba are ineligible to sign up for a Paxful account.
For high-volume traders and large wallet limits, clients must also satisfy additional KYC requirements and ID checks, which may include completing video verification and answering particular security questions. The maximum requirements and their degrees of verification are:
Requires phone and email verification and offers lifetime limit and $1000 per trade limit.
Requires ID verification and offers $10,000 per trade limit along with lifetime limit.
Requires address verification and offers $50,000 per trade limit along with an unlimited lifetime limit.
Requires enhanced due diligence and offers over $50,000 per trade and an unlimited lifetime limit.