How to Increase & Sell your Product on Facebook Marketplace is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in accessing facebook marketplace and how to use it to buy and sell online, this article has gotten you covered.
How To Buy And Sell on Facebook marketplace is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook marketplace is located within the facebook app and facebook web and without an account, one can’t access it the marketplace homepage.
Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account on mobile app.
Also read: Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G – Full Phone Specifications
Let’s quickly take a look at how to create a facebook account on web version of the giant social media platform.
How To Create Facebook Account On PC
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account on the web version of the platform:
- First off, you will need to open your system web browser e.g. chrome, UC browser, and Firefox.
- Next, you will need to visit facebook.com which is the Facebook official website.
- Afterward, you will be directed on their sign-up home page. enter your first and last name.
- Now, type in your email address and a new password inside boxes.
- And enter your birth date and sex category.
- Then click the sign-up button below.
A verification email will be sent to your email account inbox. Login your email account and access your mail inbox. Click or copy the code you see inside the email text and paste it inside the verification box and click verify.
Also read: The Redmi Note 10 JE | Everything You Need to Know
By these, you can create your Facebook account and verify it. you can log in your Facebook account if you already have an account on Facebook before. The steps below will show you how to do that.
- After visiting the URL, you will find the login box.
- Enter your username and then your account password.
- And click login, to access your account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Marketplace
Here are the lists of countries where Facebook marketplace is currently available:
- Costa Rica.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Dominican Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- New Zealand.
- The Philippines.
- Puerto Rico.
- South Africa.
- The United Kingdom.
- The United States.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Increase & Sell your Product on Facebook Marketplace?
Also read: Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell Free App Near By Me
It’s effortless to create a listing on Facebook Marketplace. The “platform” is integrated into Facebook’s desktop and mobile sites, and creating a listing on Facebook Marketplace takes only a few minutes. The process on marketplaces like eBay, on the other hand, takes a lengthy time.
With more fields to fill out, getting your products posted and active can take a more extended period. Would you like to be a part of the action? Follow these four simple steps to create your first Facebook Marketplace listing.
How to Sell Your Products on Facebook Marketplace
Access Facebook Marketplace
- On your desktop, go to Facebook and click Marketplace on the left-hand side of the page.
- If the Marketplace symbol isn’t visible on the menu, click the “See More” button, scroll down until you see it, then pick it.
- Open the app and click on the “shop front” symbol at the top of the screen if you’re using a smartphone.
Bear in mind that you do not need another account to use this functionality. A personal or company Facebook account can be used to sell.
Create Your First Listing
Click the blue “+Sell Something” button on the left-hand side of the screen. A new screen will appear, asking you to choose a listing type from the list below:
- Item for sale
- Vehicle for sale
- Property for rent or sale
- Job opening
Select your listing type and press the “Sell” button at the top of the page for mobile users.
Fill Out Your Listing
After that, fill in the following details regarding your listing:
- Add photographs (at least one is required).
- Make a title for your listing (remember to use keywords people are searching for)
- Fill in your pricing.
- Select an appropriate listing category from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the condition of the item you’re selling.
- Add relevant product tags.
- Include your location.
- Choose the number of available things.
- Method of delivery (shipping or local pick up)
- Cost of shipping (if applicable)
- Closing the Sale
When a potential buyer discovers your listing, you can communicate with them via Messenger to finalize the specifics.
Payment is processed through processors like Shopify or BigCommerce if you’re both satisfied.
Facebook Marketplace Categories
You can list items in the following categories:
- Clothing & Accessories
- Home & Garden
Click “Publish” after you’re finished, and your first Facebook Marketplace listing will be online!
How to Increase Your Facebook Marketplace Sales
Increase your sales on Marketplace with these simple yet effective tips and tricks.
Do Your Research
Do your homework before you create your first listing. Go to Amazon Marketplace and check what’s hot in your niche. This can be accomplished by looking through categories for best-sellers and visiting business pages. If a page features a store, the most popular items are always displayed first.
You’ll get a decent notion of supply and demand, price points, and how you can differentiate yourself from the competition if you take the time to look at what’s trending on the platform.
Use Facebook Ads
You can generate Facebook advertising for your listings once you know what products are popular. You’ll see a lot larger ROI and an increase in sales because you’ve done your research and know there’s a great interest. Ads also allow you to retarget those who have previously purchased from you and followed your page.
Optimize Your Listing with Keywords
Websites and bloggers aren’t the only ones who benefit from SEO. Facebook Marketplace follows the same rules. Make sure you’re utilizing the proper keywords if you want your listing to appear in the search results and be found by your potential customer.
Use your core keywords in the title and semantic keywords in the product description to optimize your listing. Let’s imagine you’re trying to sell an iPhone. Things a buyer might want to know include:
- The model
- Storage capacity
- The color
- The condition of the device
- What accessories it comes with (like a charger, AirPods, etc.)
To rank better in the algorithm, you should include all of these keywords in your listing.
Improve Your Photos
Ninety-three percent of consumers feel that visual appeal is the essential element in buying a purchase. Thus, if your product photography is a blurry, pixelated mess and you’re not getting any sales, it’s time to step up your game.
What’s the good news?
You need not the services of a professional photographer. Using only your smartphone, you can take high-quality images.
All you need is:
- Natural illumination is ideal.
- A plain backdrop (a solid black or white background works best)
- A tripod is a piece of equipment that is used (if you have shaky hands)
- Presets (free Lightroom Mobile can be found on Pinterest)
Your postings will instantly become more aesthetically appealing once you have these four items in your arsenal.
Bear in mind that when photographing your products, make sure to include any flaws or warranty information and avoid using stock photographs. It will give the impression that your listing is bogus.
Facebook Marketplace isn’t only for garage sales anymore. It’s a simple, cost-effective approach to expand your e-commerce business. You can find new clients without a huge platform or paying money if you have access to Facebook’s vast reach.
All you have to do is jump in, put your enticing offer on the site, follow my sales-boosting tips, and watch the money roll in. That’s it about “How to Increase and Sell your Product on Facebook Marketplace”
That is it on How Do I Increase & Sell your Product on Facebook Marketplace? I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!