iPhone 6s Facebook Marketplace Buying & Selling is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in accessing facebook marketplace and how to use it to buy and sell online, this article has gotten you covered.
How To Buy And Sell on Facebook marketplace is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook marketplace is located within the facebook app and facebook web and without an account, one can’t access it the marketplace homepage.
Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account on mobile app.
Also read: Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G – Full Phone Specifications
Let’s quickly take a look at how to create a facebook account on web version of the giant social media platform.
How To Create Facebook Account On PC
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account on the web version of the platform:
- First off, you will need to open your system web browser e.g. chrome, UC browser, and Firefox.
- Next, you will need to visit facebook.com which is the Facebook official website.
- Afterward, you will be directed on their sign-up home page. enter your first and last name.
- Now, type in your email address and a new password inside boxes.
- And enter your birth date and sex category.
- Then click the sign-up button below.
A verification email will be sent to your email account inbox. Login your email account and access your mail inbox. Click or copy the code you see inside the email text and paste it inside the verification box and click verify.
Also read: The Redmi Note 10 JE | Everything You Need to Know
By these, you can create your Facebook account and verify it. you can log in your Facebook account if you already have an account on Facebook before. The steps below will show you how to do that.
- After visiting the URL, you will find the login box.
- Enter your username and then your account password.
- And click login, to access your account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Marketplace
Here are the lists of countries where Facebook marketplace is currently available:
- Costa Rica.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Dominican Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- New Zealand.
- The Philippines.
- Puerto Rico.
- South Africa.
- The United Kingdom.
- The United States.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, iPhone 6s Facebook Marketplace Buying & Selling | Marketplace listing.
Also read: Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell Free App Near By Me
If you’ve recently been given a new iPhone, you might be wondering how to get the best price for your old one. (As opposed to trading it in, which may be more convenient but usually means you’ll get less money.) This guide will assist you in doing that task.
Make a backup of your phone.
Because you’ll be wiping your phone (and you don’t want anyone else getting their hands on it), you’ll want to back it up first. Ascertain that you have a current backup of all of your data saved on iCloud, your laptop, or any other local or online storage. If you enable iCloud Backup in your phone’s iCloud settings and select anything you wish to back up, it will be easier to transfer all of your data to a new phone. You may also use iTunes on your laptop to back up your phone and then import your data from there.
How to sell your MacBook, macOS desktop, or iPad for cash
- The iPhone: The Verge’s Guide
- Wipe the screen of your phone
- It’s time to wipe your phone once you’re certain that all of your data has been saved.
- Unpair all gadgets from your phone, including your Apple Watch, and disable “Find My iPhone.” Remove the SIM card from the phone and sign out of your Apple ID.
- Go to “Settings” > “General” to erase your phone. Select “Erase All Content and Settings” after tapping “Reset.”
Clear it out.
Before you even consider selling your phone, make sure it’s in good condition. Remove the case and any stickers, then inspect the phone for any visible damage, such as scratches or dents, which you’ll have to disclose when selling it. Then, using a screen wipe or screen cleaner, clean your phone. (If your screen protector is in good shape, you may want to keep it on.)
Taking photos of your phone is also a smart idea. You’ll need them for the listing if you’re selling the phone online, and they’ll also come in handy if the recipient reports any additional damage.
Calculate the Value of Your Phone
Using sales sites like Swappa, eBay, Craigslist, or the subreddits r/Phoneswap, r/Appleswap, and r/Hardwareswap to see what other old phones are selling for is a smart method to figure out how much your phone is worth. Filter your search for phones in a similar condition to yours and adjust your pricing appropriately.
Your phone should be sold.
You can sell your phone in a variety of venues.
Swappa, for example, levies a fee to the buyer rather than the seller, based on the phone’s price. Swappa recommended, however, that you include shipping fees in your offer because the seller is responsible for paying the shipping firm directly.
eBay will give you up to 50 free listings, depending on the type of listing, but after that, each listing will cost 35 cents. The seller is additionally charged a portion of the item’s price by eBay. You may also use Facebook Marketplace or join one of the Facebook buy/sell groups. You may publish listings for your phone for free on both Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.
If you opt to conduct the transaction in person, meet in a public location such as a cafe.
If you opt to conduct the transaction in person, meet in a public location such as a cafe. To avoid Venmo frauds or PayPal chargebacks, cash is the best option. Chris Welch of The Verge suggests using a counterfeit detecting pen to identify banknotes for increased security.
Whatever you do with your old phone, make sure you’re satisfied with your new one first. You don’t want to be forced to return that brand-new phone due to issues (or simply because you don’t like it) and find yourself scrambling for a temporary replacement.
How to Buy Items on the Facebook Marketplace
Here is how you can purchase pet supplies on the FB Marketplace.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Login to your account or create one.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- Select the marketplace option from the list of options available.
- Find the pet supply you wish to buy on the marketplace and follow the onscreen directions to purchase it.
Above is how you can purchase pet supplies on the Marketplace.
How To Sell Items On Facebook Marketplace
- Open the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- At the top left side, click on “Sell”.
- Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
- Add the images of the items you have on sale.
- Type a title for the item.
- Enter the price of items.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Make a choice of the groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
- Click on “POST”.