Best Jewish Dating Sites
In search of your Beshert? Perhaps you’re having trouble finding love, or you’re fed up with your family trying to match you up. We’re here to support you no matter why you’ve decided to join us today. It doesn’t have to be that difficult to date a Jew.
We’ve got a ton of useful information for you in this Jewish dating guide. We’ll start by listing our top selections for Jewish dating apps and websites. Then, we’ll share advice, materials, knowledge, and anything else we believe will be helpful to you in your search for a lasting relationship. By the conclusion, you’ll be eager to go out and meet someone amazing.
The Best Jewish Dating Sites
The best jewish dating sites are:
1. Jdate – Best Dating Site for Exclusive Jewish Dating
- Best Jewish dating site exclusively for members of the Jewish faith
- Connecting Jewish singles for over two decades
- Memberships starting around $30 per month – (Free trial link below)
Jdate is undoubtedly one of the top Jewish dating sites out there and one of our faves. There are many dating websites out there that are solely focused on connecting Jewish singles, as you would have guessed. All of these websites and apps are good ideas, yet the most of them are deserted. According to our research, Jdate is the only exclusive Jewish dating site with a large number of active singles across the nation.
2. eHarmony – Best Jewish Dating Site for Serious Relationships
- #1 online dating site for marriages and singles
- Plenty of active Jewish singles of all ages
- Memberships starting around $35 per month – (Free trial link below)
One of the top dating sites available for those seeking marriage or a committed relationship is eHarmony. The site has a reputation of drawing a ton of religious individuals looking for a faith-based relationship, which is fantastic. You can benefit from a truly fantastic Jewish dating site as a result. In fact, while deciding which dating site to suggest, we alternate between Jdate and eHarmony.
Furthermore, discussing eHarmony would be incomplete without mentioning a few key facts. A new couple starts dating on the website every 14 minutes, which has assisted over 2 million people in finding love. Try eHarmony if you’re serious about finding success with Jewish dating.
3. Elite Singles – Top Jewish Dating Site for Higher Educated Singles
- Over 85% of singles have an above-average education
- Lots of Jewish singles, particularly in the 30-40, 40-50, and 55+ age categories
- Memberships starting around $32 per month – (Free trial link below)
Many Jewish singles who are looking for love are looking for a partner that is well educated. Fortunately, you have the choice of using a dating service to satisfy your needs. Through the desktop or smartphone versions of the service, Elite Singles provides Jewish singles with a fantastic method to get to know one another. According to the website, an astonishing 85% of the singles have some type of higher education.
Does Elite Singles have Jewish singles? Yes! Actually, there are a number of them. This is the place to be if you’re seeking for a Jewish person who is also possibly smarty pants.
4. Silver Singles – Best Dating App for Jewish Seniors
- Avoid endless scrolling and save your valuable time. This app helps Jewish seniors find the best matches through daily suggestions.
- Exclusively for singles 50 years and older!
- Memberships starting around $28 per month – (Free trial link below)
The Torah is pretty clear that our seniors are to be greatly revered, from the Lord’s instruction to “Honor your father and your mother,” to these words in Leviticus, “You are to rise in the presence of the elderly and honor the old.”
Unfortunately, a lot of elderly Jewish niche dating services promote the exact opposite. Numerous reports of bogus accounts and catfish, membership schemes, and too complex or perplexing websites have been sent to us.
We advise using SilverSingles if you wish to prevent these problems and more. It is the top-rated senior dating app of 2022 and received an outstanding 9.7/10 from our staff, despite not being exclusively for Jewish Seniors.
The Verdict: Combining the capability of using religion to narrow down prospective pairings
5. Zoosk – Best Jewish Dating Option for Beginners
- 40 million singles with accounts on the app—most options
- Not 100% dedicated to Jewish singles, but still a high volume of Jewish singles to choose from
- Simple and straightforward online dating experience—good for beginners in Jewish dating
Tips for Jewish Singles Looking for Love
- Be upfront about your religious goals with the relationship.
- Build the perfect profile to attract Jewish singles.
- Know yourself, what you want, and what’s a deal breaker.
- Have fun!
Are Jewish Dating Apps Worth the Money?
The unknown is the issue with online dating. The average monthly fee for a premium Jewish dating site is roughly $10. If you knew you’d find your Beshert in a month, two months, or six months… Was it worthwhile? You may begin your search for the price of a couple cups of coffee every month, which in our opinion is definitely worth the money.
Start Meeting Jewish Singles Now
Ready to find someone who shares your values, traditions, and religious views? Try the top Jewish dating site.