According to the website’s About us page, ooVoo is one of the most widely used video chat and messaging apps in the world, with more than 100 million registered users and about 100,000 new users added every day.
You may start chatting with family and friends for free via voice and video chat as soon as you log in and create an account.
To log in to your account, take the following actions:
How to Login to your ooVoo Account
Anyone seeking to access their account from a desktop or laptop computer, such as a PC or Mac, should go to this section of the guide.
- Double-click the ooVoo icon on your desktop or laptop computer to open the application.
- Enter your ooVoo ID or email address in the “Email/ooVoo ID” field.
- Type in your password in the “Password” box.
- Click “Log In”.
By selecting the blue “Connect With Facebook” button at the top of the page, you may also sign in using Facebook to connect to your Facebook account.
ooVoo Login With Facebook
Simply go to the website’s user access page, click the blue “LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK” icon in the top left corner of your screen, then enter your Facebook sign-in details to access the site.
You’re done after agreeing to the app’s terms of service and the website’s TOS.
How to Access your ooVoo Account on Mobile
Utilize these credentials to access your account on mobile devices running Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), and Windows Phone.
- Touch the ooVoo icon on your phone or tablet’s home screen to launch the app.
- Now touch the “Sign in” or “Log in” button, depending on what type of device you’re using, to open the access form.
- Enter your email or ooVoo ID in the first field.
- Type in your password in the second field.
- And tap “Login”.
ooVoo Password Reset Instructions
Go return to the sign-in page and click the “Forgot Your Password?” option directly underneath the password text box if you need help.
Click “Get Password,” enter your email address or ooVoo ID, and then confirm.