What is Seductive Texting
Seductive texting is the art of using words and emojis to flirt and build attraction with a potential romantic partner through text messages. It can be a fun and exciting way to connect with someone, but it also requires a certain level of skill and understanding of how to effectively communicate through text.
Steps to take on seductive texting
The first step in seductive texting is to establish a connection with the other person. This can be done by asking open-ended questions or making statements that encourage the other person to share more about themselves. For example, you could ask them about their hobbies or interests, or make a statement about something you have in common.
Once a connection has been established, it’s important to start flirting and building attraction. This can be done by using playful language, making compliments, and sending flirty emojis. It’s also important to use a mix of light and heavy flirting, as too much heavy flirting can come across as desperate or creepy.
It’s also important to pay attention to the other person’s responses. If they seem unresponsive or disinterested, it’s best to back off and take it slow. On the other hand, if they seem interested and engaged, you can gradually increase the flirting and attraction building.
Examples of seductive texting
1. I love touching your body that is as soft as saffron; smooth as clay sand and sweet as honey. I love the effect of your hands around my body.
2. My body is for you, use it as you want. I love it when you are with me caressing my body. I love the feeling I get any time you squeeze the two gifts I have before me.
3. I am so much in love with you because the taste of your kisses is like divine chocolate. I am always half fainted whenever you have s*x with me.
4. Your skill of handling me in the bed makes me fall more in love with you. I am lucky to have you as a husband.
5. Any style you need today will be given to you as you want. You really impressed me the first day we have it together.
6. Your innocent face is not as innocent as what anyone will judge; you are one of the most skillful woman handlers in the world.
7. I thought I could withstand your pressure, not until you b*ng life out of me. What a great footballer you are.
8. Whenever you touch me, I feel some imaginary jewel in a garden of pleasure. I can’t open my eyes because the sensation is too much.
9. The best way to love a man is to give him your body as his wife, care for him, take care of his children because he loves you too.
10. What is it that I cannot give to you? In as much as you are my husband and a responsible husband, my entire asset belongs to you.
Another key aspect of seductive texting is to be confident and not afraid to express yourself. This means being comfortable with using sexual innuendos and being willing to take risks. However, it’s important to also be respectful and not push boundaries that the other person may not be comfortable with.
seductive texting is an art that requires a balance of connection-building, flirting, and paying attention to the other person’s responses. It’s important to be confident and expressive while also being respectful and not crossing boundaries. Remember that communication is key, so always make sure to pay attention to the other person’s cues and adjust your approach accordingly.